Home

When does word of new leagues generally come out?

This is a discussion on When does word of new leagues generally come out? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2012, 03:42 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: When does word of new leagues generally come out?

There definetly bringing in the addition of the Saudi Arabia league. I'm curious whose over there that's allowing them to do this? Also I never remember seeing Juventus dropped out of the Serie A. One more thing Serie A maybe in a debt crisis and with the fixing scandals they may have to suspend this years play go figure why Milan sold Ibrahimovic and Thiago for cheap.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:41 PM   #10
Rookie

Maccy46's Arena

OVR: 0

I was hoping see the addition of the Greek league, i know its not that big but they have 4 teams from the Greek league in the game already and i just want to use Olympiakos in MM cause i love their uniforms.

Last edited by Maccy46; 07-19-2012 at 12:01 AM.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:33 PM   #11
MVP

cdawg44's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan0290
There definetly bringing in the addition of the Saudi Arabia league. I'm curious whose over there that's allowing them to do this? Also I never remember seeing Juventus dropped out of the Serie A. One more thing Serie A maybe in a debt crisis and with the fixing scandals they may have to suspend this years play go figure why Milan sold Ibrahimovic and Thiago for cheap.
They were sent down back in the 06-07 year down to Serie B and lost two league titles for the last match fixing scandal.

My Teams:
NCAA Football: USC Trojans
NCAA Basketball: UNC Tarheels
NFL: Houston Texans
Premier League: Arsenal
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #12
He can talk the talk

Salhus's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulka
I saw this post and did a google search and saw on wikipedia that new leagues in FIFA 13 are Turkish League and Czech League coming back after being out in 12. Then a New Saudia Arabia League and listed a new Ukrainian League as well.
The Ukrainian league is a must, I believe.

They have a number of top players that I would love to go after in my MM! It's kind of like how the Russian league took forever to make it into FIFA

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »