Home

Best FIFA 13 pre order bonus

This is a discussion on Best FIFA 13 pre order bonus within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2012, 04:49 PM   #9
Rookie

ThePhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Best FIFA 13 pre order bonus

First of all, the Gamestop preorder, which is the one I got, gives you a code, via email I think, each week for 24 weeks to get a gold pack weekly. Not a one time code for 24 packs. Therefore, you cannot buy it, redeem the code, and return it. Also, I never, ever buy NEW games fron Gamestop. I always buy my new games from Amazon. I always buy from Amazon because of fast shipping, easier returns, and better preorder bonuses (sometimes a $15 promo code for future purchases at Amazon just like with Madden every year and NHL this year).

But this time around, I would have to say Gamestop had the best bonus.

Xbox: JThind

Last edited by ThePhillyPhanatic; 09-20-2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 09-20-2012, 07:29 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

yea it's making me really think about getting the ps3 version..i suppose i could just take the extra 20 dollars (pc is 40$) and put it towards FUT and it'd be about the same result of 24 gold packs.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #11
Rookie

Maxflier's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhillyPhanatic
First of all, the Gamestop preorder, which is the one I got, gives you a code, via email I think, each week for 24 weeks to get a gold pack weekly. Not a one time code for 24 packs. Therefore, you cannot buy it, redeem the code, and return it. Also, I never, ever buy NEW games fron Gamestop. I always buy my new games from Amazon. I always buy from Amazon because of fast shipping, easier returns, and better preorder bonuses (sometimes a $15 promo code for future purchases at Amazon just like with Madden every year and NHL this year).

But this time around, I would have to say Gamestop had the best bonus.
No offense man, but you are wrong. When you pick up your pre-ordered copy from Gamestop there is a code on your receipt. Once you redeem that code you will get all the packs each week. It is just the one time code, not a code every week. So after you have redeemed the code from your receipt then you can just bring the game back and get a refund. Trust me, I did it last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 02:27 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxflier
No offense man, but you are wrong. When you pick up your pre-ordered copy from Gamestop there is a code on your receipt. Once you redeem that code you will get all the packs each week. It is just the one time code, not a code every week. So after you have redeemed the code from your receipt then you can just bring the game back and get a refund. Trust me, I did it last year.
Do you think you can pre-order it and use the code, then return the PS3 version and get the PC version? I feel like this could work since it is a webapp also and is universal to all 3 versions.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #13
Rookie

Maxflier's Arena

I'm really not sure since I have never used Ultimate Team on another console or pc besides my 360. All of your Ultimate Team is the same across all platforms? Like if I bought Fifa 12 for the PS3 today and loaded up UT on it all my same players from the 360 would be there?
If so then I would assume the answer to your question would be yes.

Last edited by Maxflier; 09-21-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #14
Rookie

ah didn't realize that. thanks.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:34 PM   #15
Rookie

Maxflier's Arena

See my edited post. I spoke before really thinking about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 04:16 PM   #16
Rookie

ThePhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxflier
Yes you are right. On Tuesday I picked up my copy of FIFA and that is what happend. Sorry...

Xbox: JThind

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »