Home

*** Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Thread ***

This is a discussion on *** Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Thread *** within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #233
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: *** Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquito69
cool, thx man. once I'm done with homework, I'll get on and see what pieces I have to start a nice squad and/or the dutch idea was def a nice one. I request U then as well. what players were U looking for in return or is even possible to trade player for player in FUT?

Oh My ManTrain is my gamertag, be sure to leave a message if you FR me
Old 10-09-2012, 10:48 PM   #234
Rookie

TryHard_Nation's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1
I think I discovered a glitch in FUT.

I had my nephew come over to play FIFA and he's new to soccer gaming. So he wanted his own player so we started a career mode with him with him creating his pro. To help him score, I set the Power and Accuracy meters for shooting to 100. So he played and was done and had fun.

I didnt turn off the XBOX and went to start my FUT games offline.

I started my FUT, and everything felt fine, UNTIL I STARTED TO SHOOT the ball. The ball was still using the 100 shoot accuracy and power settings! I was like holy crap! It seems there is some kind of glitch in the game where some of the settings from other offline modes are carrying over.

Weird! Someone try it and let me know if it works. Just start a career, set your shooting sliders for human maxed out. start a game, then immediately quit the game and mode. then start FUT and see if it keeps the shooting settings.
I hate to say it but everygame in FUT feels like that to me lol
Old 10-10-2012, 12:05 AM   #235
We Spent Some Money!

ZM Punk's Arena

OVR: 32
I'm never buying another card pack again. I have opened 7 packs and best player I have gotten is Marvin Martin. I have probably lost over 20,000 coins by buying packs.

Adolphus Washington-Ohio State Freshman
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 12:10 AM   #236
MVP

OVR: 6

EAS/FUT just crashed. WTF! I lose another game on my contracts. Will EA ever reimburse us?
Old 10-10-2012, 07:51 AM   #237
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM Punk
I'm never buying another card pack again. I have opened 7 packs and best player I have gotten is Marvin Martin. I have probably lost over 20,000 coins by buying packs.

Definitely don't use coins to buy packs.

Hold on to contracts and injury cards too. Likely that there will be a demand in a few weeks when less people are buying packs.

Last edited by Blue Jacket; 10-10-2012 at 08:30 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:09 AM   #238
Rookie

OVR: 0

well I had the wors egame evr yesterday....guy was warping all over the place and i'm sure he felt no lag . It was just unplayable and I quit after 15 minutes at 1-1.

Here is my 2nd squad

It is a little bit unique I think lol

http://www.ea.com/fr/football/fifa-u...KMgZmNEkOG:360

Only Basque players.

3rd Squad will be an all-spanish side with nobody from Madrid-Barca as I don't like them anyway!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 09:31 AM   #239
Rookie

natey2k4's Arena

OVR: 1

It really sucks when you win a game, but EA servers disconnect when you hit "advance" afterwards and you don't get the win, but all your players still lose a contract game. Thanks EA!
Old 10-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #240
arsenologist

GroveGooner's Arena

My defending in ultimate team online is awful, any tips. Seems online opponents can stay right on top of me but I'm hardly able to keep near them. This is not a complaint as I'm sure it's my own lack of defending ability, just looking for some suggestions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »