Home

*** Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Thread ***

This is a discussion on *** Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Thread *** within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2012, 05:17 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: *** Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Thread ***

Tevez is 4231 and Mandzukic is 442. I planned on using the 41212.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:26 PM   #50
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

sounds like you hit the jackbot with tevez. lowest listing is 30k bid. i would wait for them to repost, then undercut their bidding price by like 5k or so. so if they put him back up for 30k. i would put mine up for 25k open bid, maybe 3 hour time limit.

or put them on your watch list and see if they get any bids. then post yours with a buy it now price a little higher then the top bid.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:19 PM   #51
Midfield Maestro

Ozil's Arena

OVR: 3

Damn nice pulls. I got Sven Bender
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 08:19 AM   #52
MVP

Perceptor's Arena

OVR: 18

First of all, thanks for the tips on making money. I sold a lot of gold player contracts and went from a negative trade balance to over 13K in profits That helped a lot in my team building. I've spent lots on players, but have built up a healthy coin balance along the way. I've built a solid Serie A team. I was able to get the likes of Hamsik, Marchisio, Jovetic, Abate, and Quaglierella either through opening packs or auctions where the buy outs and starting prices weren't ridiculous...

In any event, I have some tips now:

-EPL players are ridiculously overpriced yet I always see people willing to pay prices for them. Capitalize on that and sell players you don't need

-NEVER use coins to buy the gold packs. Inefficient way of doing things. You're honestly better off getting FIFA points and buying them that way. Save the coins for the dream must have player

-Really research the prices players are going for. I did this and got Wilshere and the Ox for decent prices. I usually see the auction closing where there's open bidding and see where that ends up
Old 09-26-2012, 10:51 AM   #53
Rookie

MindBeats's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perceptor
First of all, thanks for the tips on making money. I sold a lot of gold player contracts and went from a negative trade balance to over 13K in profits That helped a lot in my team building. I've spent lots on players, but have built up a healthy coin balance along the way. I've built a solid Serie A team. I was able to get the likes of Hamsik, Marchisio, Jovetic, Abate, and Quaglierella either through opening packs or auctions where the buy outs and starting prices weren't ridiculous...

In any event, I have some tips now:

-EPL players are ridiculously overpriced yet I always see people willing to pay prices for them. Capitalize on that and sell players you don't need

-NEVER use coins to buy the gold packs. Inefficient way of doing things. You're honestly better off getting FIFA points and buying them that way. Save the coins for the dream must have player

-Really research the prices players are going for. I did this and got Wilshere and the Ox for decent prices. I usually see the auction closing where there's open bidding and see where that ends up
You're welcome man, it's my pleasure! And yeah, I agree that you should never buy gold packs, waste of money.

The only thing that s**** about all this UT is that I can't play it yet. I've been in talks with EA and they say that I'll have to wait until the 28th. And all this because of a system error. I hope that when I play it I'm not too late and can build a decent roster.

Soccer (It's football, not soccer!!): SL Benfica
Baseball: Oakland A's/ San Francisco Giants
Football: San Francisco 49ers
Old 09-26-2012, 11:29 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

I got Huntelaar or Kagawa to trade for Santi Cazorla.

Opened my opener packs. Got Bryan Ruiz who has a very good shot from CAM, Huntelaar who is a tremendous header and finisher and a good Italian RB.

I need to find decent CB and a GK sooner than later.

I got my Kagawa doing the 12 tasks for manager
Old 09-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #55
JJT
MVP

JJT's Arena

OVR: 4

I opened 7 packs last night and main guys i got was:

Ageuro $$$
Defoe
IF 4-1-2-1-2 Honda
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #56
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

Someone explain FIFA points to me. That seems like something new that I am ignorant about.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »