Home

International Jobs

This is a discussion on International Jobs within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2012, 04:16 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: International Jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
I got an email saying USA and Portugal were interested or something but I couldn't see where to take an offer (If there was one)
At the time of the email there was no offer. It was just to let you know that those two countries are considering offering you the job. They do that so you don't accept the first job that comes your way. If you read the email it should have said something along the lines of you being considered by them so hold off on accepting other offers.

This should answer the other question in this thread (if you are currently the manager of one country will you still receive offers). I believe the answer to that question is no. So think before you accept that first offer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 04:38 AM   #26
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9

Four Months into my 5th place Bayern Munich league run, I was offered the Argentina job. BTW, I was underperforming and was about 10-15 points out of first place in the league table.
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr
Old 10-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #27
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

I have a really dumb question, but I may as well ask anyway!

If you take a job as an international manager, please tell me the game doesn't have you manage your club side at the same time.

It's the same as real life, right? You take that job and you're done with your current club, correct?

In other words, I was offered a job managing the Ivory Coast and if I take it, I have to leave my post with Cardiff City? Just making sure!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #28
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkman187
Four Months into my 5th place Bayern Munich league run, I was offered the Argentina job. BTW, I was underperforming and was about 10-15 points out of first place in the league table.
Well, so much for realism.

...and yes, I realize it was ridiculously unrealistic that I'd be offered the job managing Ivory Coast after one season with Cardiff City. lol.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #29
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
I have a really dumb question, but I may as well ask anyway!

If you take a job as an international manager, please tell me the game doesn't have you manage your club side at the same time.

It's the same as real life, right? You take that job and you're done with your current club, correct?

In other words, I was offered a job managing the Ivory Coast and if I take it, I have to leave my post with Cardiff City? Just making sure!!!
From my understanding you manage both at the same time.

Do you really care where I sent this from?
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 10-08-2012, 11:46 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can someone who has landed the team USA or Mexico job tell us how the qualifying works? I'm holding out for either one of those jobs but would rather take a euro team job if the qualifying is dumb. How can they mix them in with South America?
Old 10-09-2012, 06:07 AM   #31
Rookie

T.O.'s Arena

OVR: 5

Half a season with Hertha BSC, leading the Bundesliga 2 with ease. Got the Belgium job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 11:08 PM   #32
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

I just bought the thing in the EA FC Catalog that gives you an international offer from your home country. I was impatient, I wanted to manage the US right away.

Before that, though, I received offers from India, Venezuela, Colombia, and Scotland.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »