Home

International Jobs

This is a discussion on International Jobs within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: International Jobs

I purchased the National Team Offer at the start of the career mode and got the USA job after one month at Tottenham. I've simmed through most of Tottenham's season, managing transfers etc. without playing, but have played the international matches.

I'm currently in October of my second year (2013). The only national team games I have had are friendlies. A bit of a disappointment considering FIFA WC 2010 had the qualifier schedule true to form. Perhaps, qualifying takes place in the first two years before the WC, maybe a combined CONCACAF/CONMEBOL tourney? I guess I'll see in 2015/2016.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #34
Pro

xfactor9600's Arena

OVR: 9

Starting season Two in Polska Liga with Lech Poznan. Finished in 1st last season (but don't remember any international offers). I would expect to start getting some notice ?

-Byron Larkn-
During Xavier's Defeat of #1 St. Joe's in the 2004 A-10 Tournament.

Hawkeye Hideout!
Xavier Hoops!
Old 10-13-2012, 01:15 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

halfway through my first season in career mode, i got 5 offers from international teams. i passed on ireland, venezuela, and south africa. i stalled on uruguay to see if i could get another offer. i then received an email saying that england and belgium were going to offer me their manager position shortly. so, i was gonna wait and take the belgium job when offered. but out of nowhere, the netherlands offered me the position and i gladly accepted. looking back at it though, i wish i waited and took the belgium job. they are an up-and-coming and exciting team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 03:19 PM   #36
Mr. Brightside

Acid's Arena

OVR: 52

I just finished my first season with Arsenal where I won the league, and I got an offer from Brazil so I took that. Most of the other job offers I got were crap, but a few cool ones were Uruguay and the US.
But we all live in denial
Old 10-13-2012, 05:31 PM   #37
Rookie

Jeremy_Stein's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeJAMESbosh
Can someone who has landed the team USA or Mexico job tell us how the qualifying works? I'm holding out for either one of those jobs but would rather take a euro team job if the qualifying is dumb. How can they mix them in with South America?
This.

Is there ever a point where you qualify for anything as the USMNT?

Credit to wjmooner for coming close to answering this question. Any news on 2015-16?
Old 10-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #38
Rookie

r7carlson's Arena

OVR: 1

Can anyone offer any insight to Int'l offers? I'm playing as Doncaster Rovers and in my 2nd season. I finished 2nd in npower 1 last season and I am currently 3rd in the npower championship about 3/4 of the way through the season. A friend of mine is following the same path, but the only difference is he won the npower 1 last season. He's only about 5 games into the npower championship season and received an int'l offer, yet I have still not received even an e-mail expressing interest.

I even went and started a new manager mode to see if maybe I changed a setting or something, but I didn't. I find it hard to believe that him winning the league made that much of a difference.
NBA: Detroit Pistons
Old 10-23-2012, 12:43 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy_Stein
This.

Is there ever a point where you qualify for anything as the USMNT?

Credit to wjmooner for coming close to answering this question. Any news on 2015-16?
Not sure about manage mode but in player mode its just auto bid for the U.S. 2014 cup. Wish Ea would have just thrown in US and Mexico in the South American category.
Just something to add intrigue in the friendlies, I'm tracking friendlies from Oct 2013 to cup date. If US has winning record, I'll play the WC, if not, I'll just sim thru it.

Its sad, and I really wish I created a virtual pro from another country.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:35 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 2

So if you take an international job you DO get to keep coaching at your club? I want to make sure because I'm at Everton and would like to stay there, but I got offered an International job - I don't want to accept the International Job offer and then not be able to continue with Everton.

What makes me nervous is I turned down India and I got a message saying fans were relieved I was staying. Was just wierd and made me think it was a one or the other circumstance which I didn't originally think it was.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »