Home

International Jobs

This is a discussion on International Jobs within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: International Jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanner
So if you take an international job you DO get to keep coaching at your club? I want to make sure because I'm at Everton and would like to stay there, but I got offered an International job - I don't want to accept the International Job offer and then not be able to continue with Everton.

What makes me nervous is I turned down India and I got a message saying fans were relieved I was staying. Was just wierd and made me think it was a one or the other circumstance which I didn't originally think it was.
You keep your club job, yes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2012, 05:39 PM   #42
Just started!

OVR: 6

Who were you managing at club level when you got the France and Portugal offers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots1996
I'm still waiting for the USA. Halfway through my first year I was offered Mexico. About three quarters through first year I was offered France and Portugal. I was holding out for USA but France was too good to pass up.

Sent from #ColtsNation using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2012, 05:44 PM   #43
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39

So, is there way to quit your job? I won the WC, but now I want to quit International Management. Havent been able to see where I can quit.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #44
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
So, is there way to quit your job? I won the WC, but now I want to quit International Management. Havent been able to see where I can quit.
It says Resign when you're in International Management.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:46 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

I didn't feel like reading all these posts, so you may have come across your answer already, but I was offered the Netherlands position in my first season in some manager mode (I've made dozens).

Arizona Cardinals
Green Bay Packers
Florida Gators
Milwaukee Bucks
Tottenham Hotspur
New York Red Bulls
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2012, 10:01 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 8

If I am "stalling" on an offer (from Peru) - will that have any influence on me receiving any other offers from other countries? Should I just straight up say "no thanks" to Peru if I know that I would rather manage a different country?

I feel like a UEFA nation would be the most interesting of the international offers ... yes?

I am in November of my first season with Swansea City, I am in 4th place (7-3-2), and I am in the last 8 for the League Cup (if any of that matters or is interesting ...)

Thanks.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:42 PM   #47
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpHSpH
If I am "stalling" on an offer (from Peru) - will that have any influence on me receiving any other offers from other countries? Should I just straight up say "no thanks" to Peru if I know that I would rather manage a different country?

I feel like a UEFA nation would be the most interesting of the international offers ... yes?

I am in November of my first season with Swansea City, I am in 4th place (7-3-2), and I am in the last 8 for the League Cup (if any of that matters or is interesting ...)

Thanks.
If you stall one offer, you still keep getting offers. I did the same with Peru, stall the offer, got another from Paraguay, and stalled that one. Ended up signing with Spain after still having those 2 offers on the table.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:21 AM   #48
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

ok so 3 years into my celtic cm ( moved them to epl ) and I got offered the USA job. I did one year in venezuala where I went perfect in my qualifying matches but still missed the cut for the world cup. apparently who ever had the team before me tanked it pretty low. I did not take the extension when it was offered.

Took the USA job and now I am competing in the south america cup in my 4th year of my cm. on a side note I have been scouting the US for youth players. I had a 16 year old CAM sitting in my academy that I was waiting to turn 17 to sign. He showed up in my national team selection while still in the academy. he has since turned 17 and I have signed him to my club. Hopefully I can scout enough talent to win the next world cup.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »