Home

Dang these mini-games are ADDICTING!!

This is a discussion on Dang these mini-games are ADDICTING!! within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 05:48 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Smile Dang these mini-games are ADDICTING!!

Best addition ever, I think I've learned more about how to play the game in one night than I knew from years of playing FIFA from back in the Genesis days. I'm beating the CPU now much worse than before and think m about to finally go up to pro level. But bottom line is, besides being a great teaching tool, they are FUN. It's almost like a whole other game inside of a game.

Last night I played about 6 straight hours of just the mini games and had to quit eventually because it was 8am and my hand couldn't take anymore, LOL. I wish they'd add these to NCAA and Madden (like they used to have in the PS2 days)

Anyone else love these as much as me??

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 10:37 PM   #2
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Dang these mini-games are ADDICTING!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Best addition ever, I think I've learned more about how to play the game in one night than I knew from years of playing FIFA from back in the Genesis days. I'm beating the CPU now much worse than before and think m about to finally go up to pro level. But bottom line is, besides being a great teaching tool, they are FUN. It's almost like a whole other game inside of a game.

Last night I played about 6 straight hours of just the mini games and had to quit eventually because it was 8am and my hand couldn't take anymore, LOL. I wish they'd add these to NCAA and Madden (like they used to have in the PS2 days) Anyone else love these as much as me??
I agree they are really a great addition. Plus they are well thought out and I love the progression from the bronze to the highest difficulty challenges as they incorporate all the skills you've learned in specific skill challenge areas. It's a great tool in getting better at the game, and it's fun to go practice and then see better results on the pitch. I wish more sports game had these skill challenges because they are fun, addicting, and helpful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »