Home

FIFA Career Freezes!

This is a discussion on FIFA Career Freezes! within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #17
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: FIFA Career Freezes!

I was able to load the save when I was not signed in to EA and still signed in to Xbox Live.

I was booted from the EA servers around midnight, so I gave it a shot. However, once in my CM, I didn't see a way to sign in to EA. Perhaps signing out of Live before loading and back in after will automatically sign in to EA as well. While I'd much rather be able to play career mode, I'd like to earn XP and FCC to unlock items while I'm doing it.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

same here!
Old 10-10-2012, 05:08 PM   #19
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Anyone having a problem with the substitution graphic getting stuck on the screen during game play? Actually it even stays stuck on the screen if I exit the game, and even exit CM. I have to restart FIFA to get rid of it.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:00 PM   #20
Rookie

DWelbeck19's Arena

When I try to even load my CM, it freezes instantly (PS3).

Any ideas? Incredibly frustrating.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:26 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Started a career post-patch. It freezes every time that I try to transfer list certain players, view my squad report, or try to make offers for certain players. I've been reduced to saving almost every minute for fear of losing my progress due to freezes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 09:24 AM   #22
Rookie

Same bs every year from EA. I couldn't even get past year 2 in 12' because of constantly corrupt saves and same thing is happening again.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:28 PM   #23
Rookie

dunlopp9987's Arena

OVR: 6

I, unfortunately, have run into two types of freezes. One of them is that it freezes occassionally, but I can still quit the game and re-load my season and it doesn't freeze anymore. The other type of freeze is that within the first week of July in my 3rd year (without fail), it will freeze completely, where I have to just turn off the system completely. But then if I try and re-load it, it will either freeze on that same day or the next day of the season.

So essentially, I can't get past year 3 of any career. So there's no point in playing this game anymore, since that is really all I play on FIFA. Does anyone know if EA has been made aware of all these problems?
Old 10-29-2012, 03:21 PM   #24
Rookie

Yeah I experienced the first type of freeze many times when changing my starting squads and in certain menus. I could just restart the game and it would be fine and I could move on. But yesterday when it was in the middle of starting a new season I got that "hard freeze" where I couldn't even re-set the game I had to reboot. And when I tried to get into my career the same thing happened again. So I think that career save is corrupt I'm going to have to start again (not the end of the world in my case since I was just simulating games and scouting in that career, but still).

So, that patch didn't fix anything as far as career mode (at least that I am aware of, might have made it worse?) on PS3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »