Home

Lack Of Transfers?

This is a discussion on Lack Of Transfers? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Lack Of Transfers?

Has anyone noticed how few transfers are occurring in Manager mode? And if there are its usually dealing around your team? Needs top be addressed in a patch ASAP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #2
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Lack Of Transfers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPhillip
Has anyone noticed how few transfers are occurring in Manager mode? And if there are its usually dealing around your team? Needs top be addressed in a patch ASAP.
You know what? I had intended to post this, too.

In my first January transfer window, I saw a sum total of €7.5m in transfers and €2.5m of that was from my lowly Cardiff City team.

That's definitely not normal and indeed needs to be patched if this is being observed frequently.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:37 PM   #3
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

thats soo weird. I wish i could recall the exact numbers, but i was around 100 mil euros in every first xfer window of each season so far. I cant recall the january numbers though. tonight i might make it to january window, ill repost with the numbers i see.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:21 PM   #4
MVP

UK0wnag3's Arena

OVR: 14

Cant say I've noticed a problem. I've noticed transfers are less common than FIFA 12, which IMO is a good thing.

But there has still been quite a lot of activity, especially in the championship, where Cardiff seemed to buy every striker who wasn't nailed down.
Arizona Cardinals
Phoenix Suns
Twitter
Old 10-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'll have to give it another look, but I don't feel like there have been too few transfers. They definitely toned it down from last year where iconic players from the major clubs all swapped sides in the first transfer window, which imho is a great thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #6
Rookie

T.O.'s Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah I haven't noticed anything either. I think it's good that the real legens of teams stay. And at the end of every transfer window when I'm playing with Chelsea there's around 100m spent. And I only bought Cavani and lent out some talents. Looks enough for me.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:05 PM   #7
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

They may have adjusted the realism of transfers, but I just got promoted to the top flight with Cardiff (hey, it could happen) and guess who won the league? Everton. lol.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:15 AM   #8
Rookie

T.O.'s Arena

OVR: 5

Hey, it could happen as well I always have a tough time scoring against Howard and they always seem to get a goal against me from a set piece. It's a way to become champions of course

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »