Home

Bringing OCD to FIFA 13: Career Mode Spreadsheet

This is a discussion on Bringing OCD to FIFA 13: Career Mode Spreadsheet within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Bringing OCD to FIFA 13: Career Mode Spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Nice!

If you want to attach it. First, make it into a .zip file, then you can simply attach it using the bulletin board software.
Awesome! I think it should be attached here then. Thanks for the help.
Attached Files
File Type: zip THE WATFORD FC.zip (31.6 KB, 104 views)
Old 10-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Bringing OCD to FIFA 13: Career Mode Spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Hi all,

As some of you may have already come to realize, I'm a fairly committed Career Mode nerd.

Last year, I found myself deeply scouring the Transfer market as well as my own Youth Academy in an attempt to maintain a competitive advantage against the almighty CPU. To aid in these efforts and to mitigate the often very tedious load times when navigating the menus of my squad, I decided to create a spreadsheet.

I'm not sure everybody will find it as useful as I do, but I figured it was worth sharing nonetheless. Inside, you'll find a worksheet for managing your entire squad, categorized by: Goalkeepers, Defenders, Midfield, Strikers. The second worksheet I use for maintaining a close eye on my Youth Academy. During the transfer windows, it particularly helps to have it close by as I make decisions on Transfer offers, Loans, or speculate on the talent available on the market. The final two worksheets are more or less a depth chart according to formations I use: 4-1-2-1-2 and 4-3-3.

So let me know your thoughts! I am very open to iterating on this as a collaborative project if others have suggestions and/or Excel skills. There are a few rudimentary functions applied within, but nothing too dramatic. In other words: Calling all experts! Step right up and help us make this thing even better.

I'll call this version 1.01 and append going forward. I've just resurrected this project from work I had done on it last year, so you'll note that I'm in the middle of filling out the content for it.

This is a very good idea. I like your set up. Could you add the 5-3-2 formation? That is the only formation I use, I suck at using that program. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »