Home

a little help for a noob.

This is a discussion on a little help for a noob. within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
a little help for a noob.

Okay so I love playing the BaP mode, but its only controlling your guy and I want to branch out into playing things like the seasons mode and FUT mode. How do any of you suggest I move to a camera or any other suggestions to make this an easier transition because as of now I just get my *** kicked and throw controllers!

Thanks for any advice!
GM of the KC Royals in the OS Arbitration Thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: a little help for a noob.

it is frustrating, but just keep playing. just be open to try different things. ive been struggling but alot of it is me trying to get used to the pace of the game.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9

BTW go Gunners! Now on to my issues that maybe you can help with. My problem is not being able to pickup the strikers down field when coming out of my side of the pitch, but yet be able to zoom in enough to see my guys on the ball to make sure I'm on the correct foot for shots and the like.
GM of the KC Royals in the OS Arbitration Thread
Old 10-12-2012, 08:08 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HechticSooner
BTW go Gunners! Now on to my issues that maybe you can help with. My problem is not being able to pickup the strikers down field when coming out of my side of the pitch, but yet be able to zoom in enough to see my guys on the ball to make sure I'm on the correct foot for shots and the like.
I think you'll find that the more advanced players will play zoomed out as far as the can so they can see more of the field. Being able to see more of the field makes it easier to spot gaps in the defense, and means you have to spend less time looking at the radar at the bottom of the screen (god I hate that thing).

If you're getting frustrated, set the difficulty to amature/semi-pro, and work you're way up to the harder difficulties as you start to adjust to controlling the entire team. No reason to start on legendary difficulty if it's too hard to be fun.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:40 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I agree with butler above. Co-op camera made a huge difference in single player mode. I recommend that, and don't worry that much about the foot thing, it sorts itself out most of the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 08:48 AM   #6
Rookie

i completely agree with you,eyeamgodly
Old 10-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #7
Rookie

Just pick a beastly team and practice till it becomes a cake walk. Then switch to a more competitive team or crank up the difficulty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »