Home

Fun teams for FIFA 13 Career mode

This is a discussion on Fun teams for FIFA 13 Career mode within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2012, 12:16 PM   #25
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Fun teams for FIFA 13 Career mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarontab
I say Malaga myself. I'm playing as them since playing as Liverpool is too difficult for me (i can't bring myself to sell anybody and when i bring in new signings i get all weird about knowing they aren't really playing for the team IRL...i'm weird about it). They are an interesting story: Champs League this season but their Qatari Sheikh owner is having trouble keeping the cash flowing in and they look like regressing. Start off with Isco, and some of my favorite uniforms in the game (especially the black kit). Great alternative to the "rebuild" scenario and you could even throw in the "Billionaire Takeover" like i did just to spice it up more if you decide they are too broke for your taste.
HaHa, I get the same way with Liverpool, so I can't choose them either. I'm leaning heavily towards Aston Villa right now, with Hibernian or a Championship side also in the running.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 2

Restarted with Everton and it's a blast. Really fun team to play with especially some of the younger guys watching them improve their ratings., and I've made some moves - Most notable buy was Agbonlahor. I just play well with him and Fellini -

Sold off Pienner and Jovelic? Now I have about $22 mil in the bank for the next transfer window. But overall the team is just really fun to play with all around.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:21 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Try the bundesliga, proberly one of the most balanced top flight leagues in the game, I always play as Bremen, in my first season I was able to get a record of 1-1-1 against both the 2 "big" teams, bayern munich and borussia dortmund.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:17 AM   #28
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18

My current career mode (that I've not touched in a while (not by choice however, away from my XBox...)) is with Wolverhampton. One of my favorite things to do is to take a side relegated from the EPL, work them back, and then work not only to stay in the EPL, but to get toward the top of the table by a certain point in time (my goal is 6 seasons, but I set lofty goals for myself). It is rather entertaining.
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625
Old 11-15-2012, 06:34 AM   #29
Rookie

RagingTrav's Arena

OVR: 2

12 and 13 I've also used AFC Wimbledon in career mode far a challenge. Never finished it last year, but this seasons title i'm determined to take them to kings of Europe
Old 11-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #30
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingTrav
12 and 13 I've also used AFC Wimbledon in career mode far a challenge. Never finished it last year, but this seasons title i'm determined to take them to kings of Europe
I've been tempted to do that too. Take down the evil MK Dons!
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC
Old 11-23-2012, 11:43 AM   #31
Rookie

UncleO's Arena

OVR: 1

I went a different route, i took an mls team(Union) and placed them in the English League 1. Have been in the Auto promotion spot for most of the year, Solid team with young talent and not too much money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2012, 03:05 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any teams with one really good player and a bunch of bad ones? The good player is probably going to be a forward, so basically one player is going to be carrying the rest of the team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »