Home

Virtual Pro Match Rating Help

This is a discussion on Virtual Pro Match Rating Help within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2013, 05:32 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
I love playing as a goalkeeper in career mode, but I remember that whenever we'd play away I would lose points for no reason. Literally I'd just be standing there while my team is dominating possession and my rating is going down and down. Does anyone know if this has been fixed?
Old 06-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #10
JJT
MVP

JJT's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Virtual Pro Match Rating Help

Ya right fixed, wont happen.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:14 PM   #11
Rookie

Bawstun's Arena

OVR: 4

Rating system is glitched, the rating displayed at the bottom of the screen right before the end of the game is different than the end game one. Just finished a game where my in game rating was 6.2 and 6.8 at the end of the match screen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 09:33 PM   #12
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Yeh I'm a striker and I try to pay attention to my stats. It seems I get hurt most when I lose the ball which is frustrating because I don't get many opportunities to get interceptions. So my possession ratio is always poor. The problem I have most is I create more chances than anyone on my team but don't receive credit for it. I think that may be the #1 problem as far as striker goes. But sometimes when the other team has possession for a long time my rating drops for no reason at all. I'm going to keep experimenting but it seems to be a glitch to me.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:29 PM   #13
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

This might be the most frustrating thing ever. It sucks because I am getting such low ratings and rarely get to start anymore because of it. What's even more frustrating is that my teammates are worse than me but still get good ratings. Stupid.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #14
Rookie

I've found that marking the most dangerous men within your area of the field makes the rating go up. Also, executing key passes or just passes that free a player or get him in a one-on-one situation can up your rating.

It's REALLY tough to consistently maintain form doing this without scoring goals, but it does keep my ratings somewhere around 7 if I'm playing alright.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:16 PM   #15
Rookie

I have noticed that from my 600 some online pro games Ive played that the easiest position to get a high rating from is CDM. Try some games there if you are really concerned.

Basically I noticed that games that I am really involved in the game my rating is high and games when i am not involved as much my rating is low. Now I wouldnt run all over the pitch to get involved, but just try to get the plays going through you. If you aren't scoring goals, I believe that Tackles and Key Passes help your rating the most.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 11:50 PM   #16
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

I'm at the half right now as a striker with a 5.7. I have been involved in nearly all of our chances on goal. I've kept possession well but don't get credit for making good passes and I lose a point if I make one bad pass or turnover. I can't enjoy this mode because I can't help thinking about my low score staring at me in the bottom right corner. It wouldn't worry me if the grade didn't effect me being in the starting lineup.

I play no different than I did in PES career games and would never get anything less than a 6.0. I hate this right now but I want to keep playing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »