Home

Bizarre loanee glitches

This is a discussion on Bizarre loanee glitches within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2012, 01:57 AM   #1
Rookie

Aviator87AC's Arena

OVR: 0
Bizarre loanee glitches

Took up my first career mode of Fifa 13 with little Tromso IL of the Norwegian league. Surprisingly they actually had a decent club which was up to the challenge, ended up meeting my league finish goal of 3rd place and well exceeded my cup goal by winning it

Now to the glitch. I began the first season with 2 players loaned FROM other teams. I had no say in this, they were there from the start. One was a worthless keeper I never used and the other became the top goal scorer of my club

After the season "ends" I progress through the first month to get into the transfer window, eager to find fresh new players to replace those going back from loan, retiring, or getting sold. Right before the window opens I receive word that all of MY players are returning from loan (I had about 7 out, they all came back). However, the game never took away the 2 players I'd had from the first season. Thinking the game was a bit wonky with when to take players back, I continued on simming expecting them to eventually disappear.

I have now simmed all the way to the first pre-season game and they are STILL there. When I look in the contracts screen they aren't shown. When I look at the sell players screen it simply states they are "full season loanees" and if I select them I get a message saying "No actions available for (players name)". I can only exit this message by pressing CIRCLE and that's it.

I can't sign them, I can't sell them, I can't get rid of them. WTF?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Bizarre loanee glitches

They usually leave after your second season. Not sure why

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »