Home

VP Career Mode Injury Help

This is a discussion on VP Career Mode Injury Help within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-19-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
VP Career Mode Injury Help

Sorry if this has been asked before but I didn't see any results when I used the search bar.

Anyway, last year (and I think even earlier this year) when your VP when off with an injury you were able to sim the rest of the game and keep your VP's stats but it doesn't seem like that's the case anymore and I'm forced to play out the rest of the game controlling the whole squad. For this year it might just be you can only sim if you get injured in the first half (if I remember correctly) but last year it was for any injury, regardless of the progress of the game.

Does anyone know what the deal is with this and more importantly, how to make it where I can sim it again? Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: VP Career Mode Injury Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS251
Sorry if this has been asked before but I didn't see any results when I used the search bar.

Anyway, last year (and I think even earlier this year) when your VP when off with an injury you were able to sim the rest of the game and keep your VP's stats but it doesn't seem like that's the case anymore and I'm forced to play out the rest of the game controlling the whole squad. For this year it might just be you can only sim if you get injured in the first half (if I remember correctly) but last year it was for any injury, regardless of the progress of the game.

Does anyone know what the deal is with this and more importantly, how to make it where I can sim it again? Thanks in advance.
Mine kinda goes back and forth. Sometimes it will sim and other times I have to play out the game. I hate having to play as a team since my VP game setting is on legendary. I'm terrible playing as a team. I kinda wish you could just watch the rest of the game cpu vs cpu.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

you can sim from the calander to avoid it. just keep tabs on when your vp is coming back
Old 11-22-2012, 03:01 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
I'm in the same boat as you Morieel as far as playing with the whole squad. I'm getting the hang of it out of necessity but its definitely not out of preference.

Also g0dly thanks for the help but I was referring more to simming the duration of a game after my VP is injured.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:49 AM   #5
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS251
I'm in the same boat as you Morieel as far as playing with the whole squad. I'm getting the hang of it out of necessity but its definitely not out of preference.

Also g0dly thanks for the help but I was referring more to simming the duration of a game after my VP is injured.
thats what i mean. when your vp gets injured, sim from the calander to avoid having to play the team. just make sure you keep up with the recovery time
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »