Home

Renaming stadiums?

This is a discussion on Renaming stadiums? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2012, 04:43 PM   #9
Pro

@legendm0de's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Renaming stadiums?

I've had this game since the first week and the only reason I still haven't started career is renaming these stadiums. It is that important,

I wish they would even give us some customizing tools for the stadiums, simple stuff like roof styles, bleacher decor, section length/width. I hate to do this at the expense of playing but it's very important. I hope 14 isn't good enough for me to buy so i can just play 13.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:16 PM   #10
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

Yeah I'm real anal like that too. I named all stadiums, and even added custom chants too nearly all teams. I decided that this will be the last FIFA I get unless the next one is 10 for 10.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:43 PM   #11
Pro

@legendm0de's Arena

wow im really at the right place, we're maniacs.

custom chants, i'm on those too. but i believe you can add those in even after you start your career.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2012, 06:13 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 3

You can add custom chants after you started your CM. I just added a bunch, went into my Arsenal career that I established two months ago and the crowd at Anfield was singing loud and clear.

I could have sworn you could rename the stadia after starting a CM; I thought i did that last year.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:34 AM   #13
Pro

@legendm0de's Arena

In 11 you couldn't. i tested it long ago but their simming is so slow, i don't remember if i even finished. I think when you start career, your stuck with whatever stadium assignments you had to that point. I know when you play live matchup mode, etc. The stadium assignments are on its default FIFA 13 selections, but I don't know what that means for career mode.

I'm about to test it out again fully and see what happens. Hope i haven't wasted all this when I could've just started already.

Last edited by @legendm0de; 12-27-2012 at 01:46 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:41 AM   #14
Pro

@legendm0de's Arena

to my pleasant suprise, I tested one career mode and downloded latest rosters, and it did not alter any stadium assignments one bit. Just upgraded my rosters, which is a good thing.

next i tested renaming a stadium in middle of career mode, and that won't happen.

Last edited by @legendm0de; 12-27-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:36 PM   #15
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by @legendm0de
to my pleasant suprise, I tested one career mode and downloded latest rosters, and it did not alter any stadium assignments one bit. Just upgraded my rosters, which is a good thing.

next i tested renaming a stadium in middle of career mode, and that won't happen.
Yea renaming during CM won't work. Make sure edit before you do start!

I guess when I played with EA default stadiums with updated rosters in Match Day it just rewrote my profile. I now back up 2 just in case lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »