Home

Moddinway Fifa Patch

This is a discussion on Moddinway Fifa Patch within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2012, 08:50 PM   #17
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Moddinway Fifa Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigh0rt
I'm in the process. By the second week in January the latest I should be ready to go. I read that thread and have a few questions... I see they added boots. Can you go to Edit Player and scroll to select boots that have been added to the game? I'm seeing there's a boot selector via some sort of program... am I reading that right? Same with the added kits... for Borussia Dortmund, is their Champions League an additionally selectable kit, so you can choose Home, Away, Alternate, Classic, and Champions League?
There's a secondary program in your main Fifa folder. It's called MWM Selector. It gives you options to select different presentation packages. It also allows you to assign different boots to any player. You do it from there, not in game.The kits, I believe are automatic for CL matches. I play with ManU and they were there without any selection on my part. Now I know you aren't a big presentation nut, but wait until you first play a CL match. It's not quite the whole deal like PES, but it has the theme and the wipes and adboards really make it feel like a CL match. They did a great job with the FA Cup, as well. Bud sponsored, with real wipes. Just a whole lot of presentation elements that really make it a great single player experience. I think you'll like the kits, as well. They have brought many of them to full authentic. A lot of the generic teams have been fully licensed, as well.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 12-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
There's a secondary program in your main Fifa folder. It's called MWM Selector. It gives you options to select different presentation packages. It also allows you to assign different boots to any player. You do it from there, not in game.The kits, I believe are automatic for CL matches. I play with ManU and they were there without any selection on my part. Now I know you aren't a big presentation nut, but wait until you first play a CL match. It's not quite the whole deal like PES, but it has the theme and the wipes and adboards really make it feel like a CL match. They did a great job with the FA Cup, as well. Bud sponsored, with real wipes. Just a whole lot of presentation elements that really make it a great single player experience. I think you'll like the kits, as well. They have brought many of them to full authentic. A lot of the generic teams have been fully licensed, as well.
I'm sure it'll all make more sense once I have my game installed into my machine. I'm psyched for it. What if I want to use CL kits in a Match Day game?

The photos look incredible. The tattoos, kits, boots, overlays, scoreboards, stadiums, everything. Pair it with the sliders found here and talk about a fun gaming experience from soup to nuts.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #19
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigh0rt
I'm sure it'll all make more sense once I have my game installed into my machine. I'm psyched for it. What if I want to use CL kits in a Match Day game?

The photos look incredible. The tattoos, kits, boots, overlays, scoreboards, stadiums, everything. Pair it with the sliders found here and talk about a fun gaming experience from soup to nuts.
I'm not sure about the kits, I've never tried. You'll like it, I promise!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 01-04-2013, 09:30 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just as an un-asked for update. This mod is fantastic. Visually stunning. Love the updated kits, UCL specific ones (especially for Dortmund, and the associated GK kits), the updated boots for every player, etc.

Right now I'm trying to get Exocyst's mods to work from SoccerGaming that increases Friendlies from 3 to 6 in CM, decreases the amount of transfers between CPU and CPU, and makes it tougher to buy players as well, creates a new fatigue regeneration formula so players recover slower day-to-day, and allows unlimited subs in Friendlies when you Sim, so players can get more development.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »