Home

Freezing in Manager Mode Still?

This is a discussion on Freezing in Manager Mode Still? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2012, 11:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Freezing in Manager Mode Still?

Hey, I am new to the FIFA boards. I have been playing as Burnley and made it to the 2nd year. However, my manager mode keeps freezing when it sims from Jan. 23 to Jan. 24 it freezes my entire system. I do the normal simulation and I try to sim through the calendar.

I thought the newest patch was supposed to take care of the freezing problem? Are you guys also experiencing this problem still?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2012, 12:12 AM   #2
Rookie

Und Lahm's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Freezing in Manager Mode Still?

I still get the occasional full lock up during games. Also sometimes just after the jersey selection screen.

I'm on PS3.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:05 AM   #3
Rookie

I am on PS3 too. I haven't played FIFA since FIFA 10 but I love this Manager Mode. I hope they patch it soon but I could have sworn the last patch was supposed to fix it.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

I've yet to experience any freezes as of the latest patch. Before the last patch my career mode matches would sometimes freeze on & off from the intro screen, but that has been resolved.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:18 AM   #5
Rookie

Man, I hate to have to start over but it appears that way. I could have sworn I started my Burnley career after the patch and that is why I was seeing if anybody else had problems.

I guess I will just have to start another one and hope for the best. Would it be best to delete everything from FIFA and start over completely?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2012, 01:16 PM   #6
Just started!

OVR: 8

My game only freezes when I'm about to start a game against a friend in Manager mode when he changes his squad. Other than that, no problems for me.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:28 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Not getting any freezes but everything is so LAGGY. From the menus and even the games in career mode are lagging (including the sound which is very annoying)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »