Home

Loan players are still on my roster?

This is a discussion on Loan players are still on my roster? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Loan players are still on my roster?

I just completed my first season in two different career mode saves (Swansea City in the EPL / Jahn Regensburg in the Bundesliga2) ... in both cases, it looks like players who were on my roster via loan from the beginning of season one are *still* on my roster at the beginning of the following season (i.e. DeGuzman is still with Swansea).

Make no mistake - I am excited to retain the services of some of these players - but do they eventually leave before the proper second season begins? I would like to know the answer to this so that I can plan my summer transfer activity accordingly. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
The longest I've had a loaned player stay was until the January transfer window
Old 01-26-2013, 10:33 PM   #3
Pro

Re: Loan players are still on my roster?

I simmed up until the beginning of my next season (not the friendlies - the real start to the next season) ... and my roster still has players who were on loan with my team at the start of the game. Does anyone know when these loans expire? I want to plan accordingly to replace these players when they (eventually) return to their parent clubs ...
Old 12-01-2013, 10:22 PM   #4
Pro

Does anyone know the answer for this?

It will affect how I plan my summer transfers ...

And also - when do my players who are away on loan return to my team?

Thanks!
Old 12-01-2013, 10:41 PM   #5
Pro

doyce7's Arena

OVR: 0

I would plan on them not being on the team for more than like a month or so longer
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »