Home

EASFC - Challenges

This is a discussion on EASFC - Challenges within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #1
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7
EASFC - Challenges

So, anybody out there trying to complete these challenges? There's a new one every 48 hours. Basically, they take a recent match, typically one from a European league, and you're tasked with replicating a difficult performance from one of their fixtures.

They are incredibly aggravating and I think I'm going to stop even attempting them. The other day, the challenge was to beat Dundee United 4-0 with Celtic. I literally could not pull this off, even on Amateur difficulty setting. There's just too little time and half the time you go to shoot the ball, your strikers will inexplicably rocket the football into row Z.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: EASFC - Challenges

I've done the last 15 or so, they're pretty fun even though they can be frustrating. I have to do most of them on Amateur though, there just isn't time for me to score 3 or 4 goals on higher difficulties. I enjoyed the Celtic vs Dundee one just because you actually get most of the game to score the goals. Some of those challenges that start at the 68th minute and you have to score 3 goals are infuriating.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:55 AM   #3
MVP

UK0wnag3's Arena

OVR: 14

I usually do one every year, just to get the trophy/achievement and to say I've done it.

I tried one a while back where I was Juventus against Sampdoria, and you had to win it in the last ten minutos or so... frustrated me no end. After four attempts I decided enough was enough.
Arizona Cardinals
Phoenix Suns
Twitter
Old 02-05-2013, 08:06 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I generally can do them all unless they involve Barcelona or Chelsea.

Secure the win against Barcelona when down 2-0, with only 30 minutes left? Yeah, right.

And all I can say is Chelsea in real life really, really sucks. If they weren't so bad we wouldn't have a different challenge involving coming back several goals in a few amount of minutes every single week...
Old 02-05-2013, 10:06 AM   #5
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

I check out the latest challenge each time I log into FIFA. I at least attempt most of them and complete many, although I'll drop down in difficulty on the the more absurd scenarios. The XP you receive changes based on the difficulty, but the FC credits do not. Successful completion is worth 500 FCC, so it's a nice way to pad your account for purchasing boots/kits/balls/etc.

I hear you on the frustration factor. On more than one occasion multiple failed attempts had me ready to turn off the game... not the best way to start a FIFA session. Blax can testify to this after he listened to me curse in party chat for 20 minutes while trying to score two with Le Fondre to draw with Chelsea. I finally got it... on semi-pro.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »