Home

Which game should I get?

This is a discussion on Which game should I get? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which FIFA game(for PS3) would you recommend I get?
FIFA 2010 0 0%
FIFA 2011 1 4.17%
FIFA 2012 1 4.17%
FIFA 2013 22 91.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Which game should I get?

Kinda pointless to ask...You say you dont care about any of the modes or rosters and are a casual soccer player where you dont seem to care about anything but a cheap game of soccer? Appears as though you should just get the cheapest since that seems to be your number one concern.

If you simply want the best, then most are going to vote for the most recent version as is the case, but then you question why? Well there's your answer. They will vote for the one they like best. They can't weigh value vs a $10 difference in cost for you especially since most people here are paying full price for each years version on release.

Personally I would recommend World Cup 2010. If you are doing this in prep for the world cup, with WC2010 you can play with 190 or so national teams while in the yearly releases they only have 40 or so national teams. They do have a bunch of club teams, but if you are a casual fan you probably wont be familiar with any of those teams anyways.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:33 AM   #10
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

OVR: 24

I'm in the same boat as you. A casual fan that up until this year really only watched the World Cup. I have really enjoyed FIFA 13 for what it's worth.

I would just pick up depending on how much you are willing to spend. Then come Black Friday keep an eye out for FIFA 14 deals. The $25 I spent for 13 was absolutely worth it to me.

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
Old 02-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #11
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

I also think World Cup 2010 is a great option for someone who isn't interested in up-to-date leagues/rosters, career mode, or online play. The tournament is short enough you can play it one sitting and the national teams are easy enough to identify, unlike the various club teams/leagues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2013, 08:06 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 19

I voted for FIFA 13, too. Offline play is improved, but FUT is pretty habit- forming. 2010 FIFA World Cup is a great option given your interest, and the thought of saving money. I liked it better than FIFA 10 and FIFA 11. For those who don't like the defending that was introduced in FIFA 12 and refined in FIFA 13, 2010 FWC is the best of all worlds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »