Home

I used to know how to do this...

This is a discussion on I used to know how to do this... within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
Rookie

dunlopp9987's Arena

OVR: 6
I used to know how to do this...

I'm wanting to start another CM with a smaller club and add someone like Benzema onto the roster before I start the CM. Then sell him right away and use that money for youth squad development. Except when I try and sell him right away, it says he just recently joined the team and I am unable to sell him. I did this previously with Leeds, so I know it's possible. I just can't remember the work-around to be able to sell him right away.

Anyone remember?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2013, 12:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I used to know how to do this...

Maybe EA patched that method? I've never tried that, so really, I don't know. I would think you can definitely sell him at the mid-season window if not during January.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #3
JJT
MVP

JJT's Arena

OVR: 4

Instead of screwing with a player, just create a stud and put him on your team. Sell him and boom start your youth squad.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:43 PM   #4
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

don't put him up for transfer. clubs will still send you offers, so just be patient.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I like this idea for starting with a really low club. I tried to start a career with Plymouth Argyle and all I wanted to do was scout and build my team through the youth academy, but I got too frustrated with the tiny budget.

If you manage to sell him can you post how much your budget increased after? How many, and what quality of, scouts were you able to hire?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2013, 04:11 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 0
I actually like the challenge of playing in a small team with a small budget. I use the small budget to reinforce my low rated positions with players from Liga MX or MLS where you can find some good players and are generally cheaper than shooting for players that are already in Europe! Win some money by advancing in tournaments and soon you'll have a good scout. It's more of a challenge that way. Otherwise it's just the same as playing with a team like Man U that has a huge budget since the beginning
Old 02-09-2013, 01:54 PM   #7
Like Father Like son

ROABS's Arena

OVR: 17

choose a player on the team you want to use and edit his rating's so he is worth a decent amount. put him up for transfer and youll have a decent amount of cash to start with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »