Home

FIFA 13 My Career difficulty question!!

This is a discussion on FIFA 13 My Career difficulty question!! within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
FIFA 13 My Career difficulty question!!

Hi i am not a soccer player in real life but i have played FIFA 13 for a while and have been getting used to the controls so far.

i am in my second season in my career and i am currently on loan with a spanish club called Girona.

My question is whenever im on the floor we will always keep the opposing team from attempting any shots, i am telling you i could play 10 games and they would not score in those 10 games.

The difficulty is at Semi-Pro but i want to know what is a good difficulty that would make it fair or at least more realistically?

Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2013, 05:58 AM   #2
MVP

UK0wnag3's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: FIFA 13 My Career difficulty question!!

When you feel you're ready to move up just do it one by one. Eventually you'll find your level.
Arizona Cardinals
Phoenix Suns
Twitter
Old 06-24-2013, 02:22 PM   #3
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: FIFA 13 My Career difficulty question!!

I had a striker and we would normally win by 4+ goals a game, often times not conceeding a goal for weeks at a time...

restarted and had to really tweek the sliders.

I'm playing on World class but I've had to adjust the sliders to help them out. it makes it much more difficult to score which helps and increasing their runs helps, now as a CAM going into my second season it has been much harder to score but we are still winning.

what I found is that there just isn't a slider for making the CPU take more "semi-contested" shots. they either take shots where 2 defenders are in their way or they only shoot when they have a wide-open shot... where as I will call for my teammates to shoot if I'm crashing back post or I'll shoot with semi-contested shots which often leads to scrambling goals.

there are even times where they are making a run and don't keep sprinting thusly allowing a defender to overtake them and break the run up.

just bump-up the difficulty until you can't score or can't win and then start tweaking the sliders that are frustrating you, honestly it is going to be basically 4 sliders (sprint speed, acceleration, shot error, goalie ability). that was the only way I could get a game where it was semi-realistic/fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »