Home

problem with editing squads

This is a discussion on problem with editing squads within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
problem with editing squads

for some reason my fifa hasn't updated with the January transfers so i still have sahin on liverpool and sturridge an coutinho on chelsea and inter not liverpool.

whenever i change them it seems fine but then when i go on ultimate team or a different game mode and come back to see if they're still there they're not anyone know why?

even more frustrating now because i have to keep transferring mignolet and the other 2013 summer transfers across just to play one game

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: problem with editing squads

The game reads from the Squads and Career save files from your Documents folder. So I'd suggest you delete all previous save files, and start again from there in order to track down the problem. Better yet, create a new folder inside the Documents/FIFA 13 folder, then cut and paste those files inside the new folder. That way you'll have them as backups if needed.

Last edited by Yeats; 07-08-2013 at 02:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »