Home

Make it more HOLLYWOOD

This is a discussion on Make it more HOLLYWOOD within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2013, 08:35 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Make it more HOLLYWOOD

Lets see your my player give a interview before the game, at halftime and after the game. More cut scenes from the stands, coach, bench. More emotion when they miss a shot in for example extra time. Make the youthplayers look more realistic. Can we see the bus trip. Cus i know magic doesnt really excist...does it?? I never see the coach..get mad or be happy on field...pff MAKE FIFA MORE HOLLYWOOD...RIGHT?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Make it more HOLLYWOOD

If they ever expand career mode, I'd prefer they first add basic things that should be in the game already, like the option to view results, tables, stats and news from all the various leagues around the world.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:31 AM   #3
Banned

yeah but these things should be a lot more easy to put in the game..i dont understand why dont just let us see the stats of all the leagues. But it would be nice when i give an answer to reporters a cut scene is added. Like nba 2k for example.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:05 PM   #4
Pro

NightmareBooster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
If they ever expand career mode, I'd prefer they first add basic things that should be in the game already, like the option to view results, tables, stats and news from all the various leagues around the world.
Ahhh, CM improvements. The pipe dream of every long time FIFA player.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:22 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareBooster
Ahhh, CM improvements. The pipe dream of every long time FIFA player.
Pretty pathetic when something as basic as checking sim results from other leagues is considered a pipe dream. This is my first year playing career mode in FIFA and it boggles my mind. Also, how can a game with such limited career mode options be taken seriously by game reviewers, let alone continue to get GOTY honors and such?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2013, 01:33 PM   #6
Pro

NightmareBooster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
Pretty pathetic when something as basic as checking sim results from other leagues is considered a pipe dream. This is my first year playing career mode in FIFA and it boggles my mind. Also, how can a game with such limited career mode options be taken seriously by game reviewers, let alone continue to get GOTY honors and such?
Because single-player games modes don't matter anymore. These days a game with a mediocre single-player component (cough, CoD, cough) and a great multi-player component will get at least a 8/10 every time, which is why EA's focus going forward is going to be all about UT. Improved player scouting in CM means nothing to me and that's the only "addition" to CM they've mentioned. Who's ready for the same CM from last year?
Old 08-14-2013, 08:31 AM   #7
Banned

what matters depends on the person u askin...me i like CM so well i am ready for whatever..i like online gaming as well.. CM is were the depth is.. Online is fun beating unkown people or friends.. its the allround expercience for me
Old 08-14-2013, 08:36 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 0

FIFA is fun for online, if I want a proper career I just play FM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »