Home

What team and wich players will u use for FIFA 14 in careermode

This is a discussion on What team and wich players will u use for FIFA 14 in careermode within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
Football Simulator Hands-On Preview
World of Chel Tips and Tricks: How to Be a Good Teammate
Sunday Rivals Review - Great Mix of Sim and Arcade

Old 08-18-2013, 10:03 PM   #17
Pro

xfactor9600's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatloaf86
Well, I'm torn between where to start. I was hoping they'd have the Polish league in there and actual kits, but I doubt that'll happen. I may still start with Slask Wroclaw for a season or two, probably simming most of those matches until I get an offer from a English club, doesn't matter which level.

I also may start with Wolves as they are a favorite of mine and have recently taken a giant step back. They could be fun to rebuild. Another option is Sheffield Wednesday, Yeovil Town, or any number of smaller clubs.

I'll be balancing playing Madden and FIFA where I can spend a ton of time playing the Ultimate Team and spending money I shouldn't be on that silly feature.
I too hope the Polish league will have authentic kits this season.

-Byron Larkn-
During Xavier's Defeat of #1 St. Joe's in the 2004 A-10 Tournament.

Hawkeye Hideout!
Xavier Hoops!
Old 08-19-2013, 07:53 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What team and wich players will u use for FIFA 14 in careermode

Milan....i never realized you could pick anyone else...
Old 08-19-2013, 01:32 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

dortmund - team i usually use when playing against friends and looking forward to using the new additions of aubameyang and mkhitaryan.

swansea - a fun team for career mode with a lot of new additions and i give my friends fits with them in fifa 13. with swansea, i've beaten my friends who have been madrid, barcelona, bayern, and psg.

southampton - same as swansea, a fun team for career mode.

i'll try norwich, too, with all the new signings they've made. i also usually am one of the promoted teams in career mode and try to build them up. was thinking of going with hull or crystal palace. or maybe try and bring wigan back up to the premier league.

i try to branch out of the premier league, too. i'll check out sporting, st. etienne, psv, and maybe vitesse since they have a ton of loanees from chelsea and if they have a decent replacement for bony. fiorentina, udinese, and napoli will be interesting from serie A, too.

if the rumors are true, then shakhtar donetsk as well. i'll use them in exibition/match day, then buy players like douglas costa and alex teixeira in career mode.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:13 PM   #20
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

they should have the 8 stadiums from the euro 2012 captured, not sure why they arent in fifa 13 is this an licencing issue?
would be cool to use them, polish clubs were in the game already and if the ukrainian league will be in fifa 14 then it would be great to have some of thier stadiums too. Would love to make Kaparty lviv the 2nd big force in ukrainian football or maybe win the CL with Donezk.
however i never play with teams that dont have thier real stadiums, thats the issue there.

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-

Last edited by geisterhome; 08-19-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:24 AM   #21
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
they should have the 8 stadiums from the euro 2012 captured, not sure why they arent in fifa 13 is this an licencing issue?
would be cool to use them, polish clubs were in the game already and if the ukrainian league will be in fifa 14 then it would be great to have some of thier stadiums too. Would love to make Kaparty lviv the 2nd big force in ukrainian football or maybe win the CL with Donezk.
however i never play with teams that dont have thier real stadiums, thats the issue there.
Polish teams were in, but the jerseys were horrible looking. Would nice to get the full license.

I'm getting more and more excited for this game now that the EPL has started.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2013, 09:42 AM   #22
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Now we have more South American leagues like to start coaching career there, if Liga Postabon is definitely in, start career in Colombia,

Independiente Medellín
Old 08-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #23
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

Vélez Sarsfield - Primera Division Argentina

Only if they added a generic Copa Libertadores with the other South American teams. Otherwise off to the Bundesliga!
Old 08-27-2013, 08:24 AM   #24
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatloaf86
Polish teams were in, but the jerseys were horrible looking. Would nice to get the full license.

I'm getting more and more excited for this game now that the EPL has started.
wouldnt play the polish league anyways, only maybe if they added all the euro stadiums. but even then, the polish league is just not good enough.

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »