Home

Will anybody be playing on PC this year?

This is a discussion on Will anybody be playing on PC this year? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2013, 01:19 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Will anybody be playing on PC this year?

I've just built a strong PC and looking to buy PES on it and possibly FIFA. However, I understand some people may not be buying due to the Ignite Engine not being on PC this year. I don't see it as a big issue because other than that crowd atmosphere stuff I don't really see it being much of a difference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 07:39 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Will anybody be playing on PC this year?

I bought gaming PC two years ago. I packed my Xbox 360 away in closet soon after and haven't played it since. I won't ever go back to console gaming. As for Ignite: I'm guessing five years from now people on these forums will be talking about how maybe this is the year EA finally releases a true next-gen football game, same as they've been doing since 2006.

Last edited by Yeats; 09-07-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:14 AM   #3
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

I've been playing both FIFA and PES on PC the last few years. All the mods make the games much better than the consoles.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:06 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I've been playing both FIFA and PES on PC the last few years. All the mods make the games much better than the consoles.
That's what I've heard as well for both. I enjoyed the videos of some of the PC edits from FIFA 13 to the gameplay and the Road to World Cup mod.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:27 AM   #5
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

I will. Third year in a row. I'm with the other guys, mods make a world of difference. I feel, from the demo, that the gameplay will be the best it's ever been this gen. Throw some community tweaks in, and this game could be a classic.....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 11:33 AM   #6
Pro

NightmareBooster's Arena

OVR: 2

I'll definitely be playing PES on PC but I'm not sure about FIFA yet. I'll be getting the NG version for X1 and if I'm not satisfied with the difference between it and CG then I'll definitely be playing on PC.

Last edited by NightmareBooster; 09-12-2013 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Change console name
Old 09-12-2013, 11:45 AM   #7
Rookie

pfgosher's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I will. Third year in a row. I'm with the other guys, mods make a world of difference. I feel, from the demo, that the gameplay will be the best it's ever been this gen. Throw some community tweaks in, and this game could be a classic.....
Are u able to add community tweaks and game mods to legal version of FIFA on PC. Coz i m also planning to buy the game for the first time
Old 09-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #8
Pro

NightmareBooster's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfgosher
Are u able to add community tweaks and game mods to legal version of FIFA on PC. Coz i m also planning to buy the game for the first time
Yes you can. Once installed on your HDD it's yours to do whatever you want with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »