Home

FIFA 14 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PC)

This is a discussion on FIFA 14 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PC) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 06:24 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
It's much easier to quickly change formations in the pause menu now. Go to the formations tile and instead of pressing (A) on Xbox flick the right stick left/right for quick changes. Now just if we could do a quick sub inside the game.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:00 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 14 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions (PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett67
Where is the file located for this?
Download the file from that link and place it in the FIFA 14 Game folder.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:44 AM   #35
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Feels about the same as last year for me, with possibly some slight defensive upgrades via the AI. I just don't like the feel of this game anymore, the pace of the game or the dribble controls.

On the plus side, the graphics and presentation were very good. Very crisp player models and slick menu interface, although I still prefer the simplicity of PES. I definitely enjoyed this demo more than last year's version, but it just doesn't engage me the way PES does. Sorry for the comparisons, I realize this is a FIFA thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 08:47 AM   #36
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

5.1 surround? My PC is set up for 5.1 and I don't see an option to have it 5.1....
Old 09-11-2013, 09:11 AM   #37
Rookie

Is it just me or the pitch color seems off or dull? Will it be polished when the final product arrives?

Further, it seems the camera angle for dynamic view has change and camp nou is zoomed out too much?
Old 09-11-2013, 03:41 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsist
Is it just me or the pitch color seems off?
What, you don't like lime green grass? There were improved pitch color mods for 12 that worked for 13 and should work for 14, just won't be able to install them until modding tools for 14 are available.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #39
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

tried the console version and it just doesn't compare to PC IMO. Graphics are excellent on PC. Game runs super smooth too and I don't even have a major gaming rig. Looking forward to the mods.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:02 AM   #40
Rookie

pfgosher's Arena

Played another red bulls(me) vs Dortmund game. Sorry my earlier post was in x360 post instead of PC. I must say one thing for sure that EA has not yet rectified the God mode for lower teams. First I had played both games as Dortmund (me) against red bulls and both were close games. I lost 1-0 n won another on 5-4 penalties. But this time being red bulls I lost 5-0 which was expected. But the lower ranked teams are still given some super powers when in world class or legendary level.
PS. I played passin n through ball manual controls n only shot n cross semi assisted
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »