Home

Which team will you use?

This is a discussion on Which team will you use? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2013, 08:17 AM   #9
Rookie

chelios7's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Which team will you use?

I usually have one Arsenal franchise going and then pick a lower English league team. Last year I used Shrewsbury, but I think I may go with Sheffield U in League One.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:53 AM   #10
Like Father Like son

ROABS's Arena

OVR: 17

i normally start a liverpool cm and another team from the lower leagues to build up to the prem.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:08 PM   #11
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

I've gotten it down to a short list, but I've yet to make any concrete decision. So far I'm thinking:

Glasgow Rangers - Gonna replace Partick Thistle with Rangers in the SPL and attempt to rebuild them into a Scottish Power.

Ajax - Dutch power Ajax seem to always be on my short list, I love the idea of attempting to turn them back into a European Power.

Sheffield Wednesday - Getting them back into the Premier League and keeping them there. They've been out of top flight since 2000.

Southampton - Got a nice squad that can possibly compete for Europe in a couple of seasons.

AS Roma - I'm a huge fan of Roma and the Serie A is very very competitive at the top, would definitely be fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »