Home

Need Help Naming Divisions

This is a discussion on Need Help Naming Divisions within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2013, 10:24 AM   #1
Rookie

boblight24's Arena

OVR: 4
Need Help Naming Divisions

I need some help from the community.

I have started a 64-club team League/Knockout Tournament. I have split it up into 4 divisions of 16 teams each, 2 games per team in group, top 16 into knockout, bottom 8 relegated to another 64-club team division.

I need 4 names that I can use, for my own records and for full immersion into the dynasty, for division names. Not East, West, North, etc or anything like that. Maybe some names of people who changed the world of soccer (not Alex Morgan). Or names like Legends or United?

I'm stuck.
"A two count is routine. You kick out at two if you aren’t done. Kicking out at one is a MESSAGE. It says NO in capital letters. A middle finger. A promise that the other man is going to have to kill you if they’re going to put you down." ~ Brandon Stroud
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2013, 11:18 AM   #2
Rookie

boblight24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Need Help Naming Divisions

Ok, had a brainstorm and got some names:

Commonwealth Division
United Division
Republic Division
National Division

The trick here is that the teams will change divisions each season, except for the division winner who has a chance to reclaim the title.

Any logo creators out there?!?!?
"A two count is routine. You kick out at two if you aren’t done. Kicking out at one is a MESSAGE. It says NO in capital letters. A middle finger. A promise that the other man is going to have to kill you if they’re going to put you down." ~ Brandon Stroud

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »