Home

Professional vs World Class

This is a discussion on Professional vs World Class within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2013, 03:13 AM   #41
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Professional vs World Class

Guys, after struggling for days with sliders, last night I got an almost perfect game resetting all sliders and simply lowering cpu Sprint and Acceleration to 49. STOP. Now they play exactly as ME. :-)

Don't know if I prefer normal speed with CPU 49, or high speed with me 51..

Well, not exactly what I'm looking for, but at least me and CPU play with "equal terms"! Just wish CPU builds a little more!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #42
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyInTheMorning
Guys, after struggling for days with sliders, last night I got an almost perfect game resetting all sliders and simply lowering cpu Sprint and Acceleration to 49. STOP. Now they play exactly as ME. :-)

Don't know if I prefer normal speed with CPU 49, or high speed with me 51..

Well, not exactly what I'm looking for, but at least me and CPU play with "equal terms"! Just wish CPU builds a little more!
They will just drop Run Frequency to Zero.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:17 AM   #43
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
They will just drop Run Frequency to Zero.
Really? Run frequency at 0 seems curious.. both cpu and human?

Inclined to think that with 0, counter attacks no more happens!!
Old 10-11-2013, 10:19 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyInTheMorning
Really? Run frequency at 0 seems curious.. both cpu and human?

Inclined to think that with 0, counter attacks no more happens!!
Try it Mikey, you'll like it!
Old 10-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #45
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareBooster
I would say that on Legendary, with the skill moves I use, my average success rate is about 60-70%. With the body feint it's damned near 100%. Most time when a skill move fails for me it's because of something on my end.
out of curiosity, are you keying in to how the defender is positioned or any sort of animation on their end? I can't seem to get the timing right to execute my skill moves. I think it is that moment they push forward aggressively that it needs to be started or executed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2013, 07:50 PM   #46
Rookie

If anybody is looking for a quick fix, on professional try CPU speed/accel at 57 and CPU shot error at 46. I had been struggling between the two difficulties and this change has brought a pretty good balance for me.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:51 PM   #47
Rookie

I am a casual gamer playing FIFA for the first time since '10. Just made the move up from Pro to WC and using Orion's sliders. I had won 10 in a row on pro and thought I was ready to move up. Started getting smacked around by the worst teams in the league, ball stolen off my toe and my fastest players getting chased down by everyone. Took a tip from another forum member and lowered the CPU Sprint and Acceleration by 1 and all is well again. There's still a battle for the ball, but at least I have a heartbeat to get some distance and do something.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:55 PM   #48
Pro

NightmareBooster's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeamg0dly
out of curiosity, are you keying in to how the defender is positioned or any sort of animation on their end? I can't seem to get the timing right to execute my skill moves. I think it is that moment they push forward aggressively that it needs to be started or executed.
I used to try it that way too but that requires the utmost precision in timing and movement. Do it that way and you'll likely be successful 1 time in 100, lol. When doing the moves plan ahead. Know where you want to go and choose the best move for the situation. My go to move is the Body Feint to Exit because it allows you to quickly change directions at a 90 degree angle. It's best done when the defender isn't squared up on you but rather running along side you, slightly ahead of you.

Try to think of skill moves as they're used in real life. Examine the defender and his position relative to yours and the space around you. Some are good for beating defenders but most are for creating space. For example, the Pirouette is great in one on one situations with a defender that's sqaured up on you. It's tough to describe the distance but I guess I try to get within 1-2 paces of the defender. When you start the move it'll draw the defender in and when he misses the tackle you'll go right around him.

Work on recognizing position, timing, and space as those are the determining factors for success.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk now Free

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »