Home

All Manual - Seasons Mode

This is a discussion on All Manual - Seasons Mode within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2013, 03:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
All Manual - Seasons Mode

Has anyone found an all-manual controls game in Seasons yet, last year it was a shot in the dark but this year I have yet to find one and I'm stuck playing against the all-assisted, all-lob pass users.

Just wondering if anyone has found any such luck?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #2
Pro

Re: All Manual - Seasons Mode

I haven't been able to find a match either unfortunately. I was able to occasionally in 13 as well, best chance is going to the match lobbies.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKPound
I haven't been able to find a match either unfortunately. I was able to occasionally in 13 as well, best chance is going to the match lobbies.
Agreed on the lobbies, I just enjoy seasons mode too much, love that there is something on the line rather than friendlies like the lobby. I found one game last night in over an hour of searching, so refreshing. I'm in DIV 8 and wondering if maybe a higher division I'll find more all-manual [sounds backwards I know]
Old 10-21-2013, 04:08 PM   #4
Too old for manual FIFA

hedache's Arena

OVR: 4

I used to look for it occasionally in 13. This year I totally gave up on it. But there are some manual players on it, at least on XBOX. I donno what platform you guys are in.

This year I find that playing FUT friendlies with manual friends is fun. It's a little more than a friendly since you get coins at the end, and the whole building team concept is fun for me.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:26 AM   #5
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1

I looked early on, but found nothing, so I continue to do what I did last year, which was just accept that I'll be playing against autos. Last year actually I started to find it really easy to beat auto players for a while
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #6
Too old for manual FIFA

hedache's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grallis
I looked early on, but found nothing, so I continue to do what I did last year, which was just accept that I'll be playing against autos. Last year actually I started to find it really easy to beat auto players for a while
Got your FR on xbox. Yea last year at some point I was lacking finding friends to play so I gave a shot to FUT for 3 weeks. That was around beginning of summer. Made it to division 1 directly in seasons, it wasn't too hard. But the gameplay got even worse in div1 so I stopped playing.

Man you are like my opposite. You got an opposition team for all my teams in your sig. Tampa for my Panthers, Liverpool for Manu, even Panathinaikos for my Galatasaray. I am not sure what sport Toronto FC is.... (j/k :P)

You live in North Canada, I live in South Canada.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:37 PM   #7
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1

I got your xbl message - I assumed you were from Florida lol. Didnt check where the game was.

Ya, we should have no problems getting into some heated matches then lol
Old 10-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #8
Too old for manual FIFA

hedache's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grallis
I got your xbl message - I assumed you were from Florida lol. Didnt check where the game was.

Ya, we should have no problems getting into some heated matches then lol
Haha, no problem at all. Even in terms of Canada, I like Montreal better than Toronto. If I was to move to Canada, I'd prefer Habs just cos they have the louder and crazier fans

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »