Home

Celtic Career

This is a discussion on Celtic Career within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2013, 10:46 PM   #17
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Celtic Career

In last year's game I put celtic in the championship and worked up to BPL. However I kinda missed beating the snot out of Rangers and moving them to championship would probably get them relegated and never getting up to premier league. That career was so much fun though.

This year, I decided to stay in the SPL and moved rangers back in to be my whipping boys. I ended up moving MLS teams to lique 2, brazil to serie b, mexico to spanish second league, and top argentina clubs to portugal. the other clubs like shaktar, olympiakos, etc were moved into bundsliga 2.

I figured I can make simming easier on myself but try to get new blood into CL and Europa eventually.
Old 11-28-2013, 09:50 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Does anyone know where I can watch full SPFL games or is there any forum where I can talk about the SPFL with other people. I love the league, but after watching some highlights, I can see why it is not great, some pretty bad whiffs that would never happen in La Liga or BPL. I just love the SPFL though
Old 11-28-2013, 12:51 PM   #19
Rookie

Anyone know
Old 12-03-2013, 06:34 PM   #20
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

you can start a celtic thread in the soccer forums area here on OS. Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, and Man U., all have threads going.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #21
Pro

doyce7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedal180
Does anyone know where I can watch full SPFL games or is there any forum where I can talk about the SPFL with other people. I love the league, but after watching some highlights, I can see why it is not great, some pretty bad whiffs that would never happen in La Liga or BPL. I just love the SPFL though
pretty sure I saw Fox Sports one was gonna have a few SPL games on live. I'm sure there is somewhere online you can watch but IDK that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2013, 01:03 AM   #22
Rookie

Does anyone know how often teams get bought out in FIFA i think that would make it more fun, specially if rangers got bought

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »