Home

Celtic Career

This is a discussion on Celtic Career within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Celtic Career

Hey guys. I love Celtic, they are one of my favorite teams. I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make the whole SPFL tougher, I want to be able to buy the best players in the world but then I don't want to win every game in the season because the other teams can't keep up. Is there any way I can make the SPFL tougher or should I try switching Celtic to the BPL. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
Pro

doyce7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Celtic Career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedal180
Hey guys. I love Celtic, they are one of my favorite teams. I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make the whole SPFL tougher, I want to be able to buy the best players in the world but then I don't want to win every game in the season because the other teams can't keep up. Is there any way I can make the SPFL tougher or should I try switching Celtic to the BPL. Thanks
You could take some of the FL championship teams and put them in SPFL and make it more challanging, without making it too unrealistic as far as distance rather than say Mexico or Brazil
Old 11-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #3
Rookie

Yeah i get that. I also would want it to be realistic as possible in terms of the league. Im gonna think about it for a while cuz Im still doing a barcelona career but I would love to try this ASAP, if anyone else has any ideas. I just love the SPFL, no idea why. I always watch highlights of the games on youtube since i dont get the games here in the USA. They have such a great history and the Old Firm is such a scene. I have a stadium that I'll use so I'm set there
Old 11-26-2013, 07:34 PM   #4
Drive for 5

Lonestar210's Arena

OVR: 8

Are you going to put Rangers back in the SPL? I have thought of doing a Rangers CM and also making the SPL more challenging. And yes I am a fan of Rangers.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:37 PM   #5
Pro

doyce7's Arena

wether I play in SPL or not I always put Ranger FC back in there where they belong and they have a good budget but a pretty bad team.

I'v thought about putting rangers in league one and going at it but Idk.

I'm doing Rangers on Football Manager and loving it!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 08:08 PM   #6
Rookie

Lone, Yes I am putting Rangers back in, have to have the Old Firm. Have you started a career, and have you been able to make it more challenging
Old 11-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #7
Rookie

Anyone have any ideas, I am getting all excited and wanna start one with Celtic now lol
Old 11-26-2013, 08:29 PM   #8
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

I always put teams like PAOK, Rangers, Galatasaray, Shaktar etc n leagues.....

idk how you could make it a challenge. Use Goniras sliders lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »