Home

Best Career Mode Teams

This is a discussion on Best Career Mode Teams within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2014, 04:22 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Career Mode Teams

Shakhtar - put them in the premier league or league of choice and they are a lot of fun to play with. A lot of very skilled players and a very nice budget. Lots of room to improve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2014, 01:19 PM   #10
Rookie

What a great thread. It is neat to see why people chose the teams they do.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:52 PM   #11
Rookie

Borussia Dortmund: decent budget, Marco Reus. Try to dethrone Bayern as top dog. Try to bring in relatively unknown players and turn them into superstars (flip their value 3x). To make an added twist, sell your best player MID/ST player and try to buy another one like they do IRL hahaha. not to mention Signal Iduna Park is amazing IRL and the fan base is the best in the world.

AS Monaco: second highest budget in the game I think? Falcao. They have a lot of room to improve (especially defense) and you have the budget to do so. Ligue 1 is a bit boring though, so definitely look forward to Europe.

RM Castilla/Barca B: play as either of these B teams in Liga Adelente. Since they can get promoted in the game to Liga BBVA, you CAN face Real and Barca's senior teams. try to become the senior team. Would be fun seeing Real Madrid, RM Castilla, Barca, Barca B, and Atletico Madrid facing off for the title.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2014, 04:49 AM   #12
Banned

Genoa - they start off with decent talent and have pretty nice kits.

Hull City - its a real challenge to keep them away from relegation.

Celta Vigo - decent team with awesome kits. A lot of fun to play with.

Celtic - loved this team when Henrik Larsson played with them. League play can get boring, but european cups are fun to play in.

Malmo FF - Zlatan Ibrahimovic got his start there. Try to find the next super-striker from Sweden.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:19 PM   #13
MVP

Back in the day on FIFA 11 I made a Barcelona B career that was A LOT of fun. Is Barcelona your favorite team but hate having loads of money and a good squad ready for you? There's your solution. It feels like you're Barcelona but you're not :0 I remember eliminating Barcelona in the Copa Del Rey semifinal and then facing Real Madrid in the finals. Don't remember the outcome anymore though
Old 04-25-2014, 01:42 PM   #14
Rookie

In England, I really like to take historic teams, especially those who were founding members of the Football League in 1888, or clubs who have won the league in the past but have fallen on hard times lately. Good examples would be Blackburn, Bolton, Burnley, Derby, Preston, Portsmouth, Sheffield Wednesday, or Wolves. Rebuilding any of those teams and restoring their past glory is a lot of fun. My favorites have been Derby and Wednesday.

For a bottom-tier team, I really like Plymouth Argyle. There's something about those green kits and the Mayflower logo. Tight budget, but some promising young talent to develop.

Outside of England, I like Torino for Serie A. Again, a lot of history, and they've won something like 7 Serie A titles, but not since the 70s. They were the greatest team in the world around WWII before the entire squad was killed in a plane crash. They've got sweet kits and logo, and two amazing forwards in Imobile and Cerci. Plus the derby against Juventus is an awesome challenge.

I echo previous recommendations for Hertha and St. Pauli in Germany. In France, I like Nantes. You either love or hate those fluorescent kits.

I haven't spent much time playing in Spain for some reason, though I'd like to. I really like what I've seen people post on these forums about playing with Bilbao. Eventually, I think I'm going to try a career with Celta Vigo (interesting history, awesome kits) or, for a real challenge, Deportivo.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:15 AM   #15
Rookie

Recently started one with Southampton but haven't continued because I have been messing around with the Wirld Cup game. Some really good young players, in a top league, lots of room for improvement and need of depth and some nice kits

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2014, 06:04 PM   #16
Rookie

I started one with Brisbane Roar over the weekend.
They recently won the A-League and it's something different from European career modes. Also the seasons are shorter so faster progression. My aim is to only sign Australian players and send a scout out to find some new talent. Quite enjoyable so far. Seeing that the seasons are this short I can always try and get a new job in Europe in a few seasons time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »