Home

Game Freezing after Roster Download 6/4--PS3

This is a discussion on Game Freezing after Roster Download 6/4--PS3 within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2014, 09:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Game Freezing after Roster Download 6/4--PS3

Game is freezing at pregame screen when you hit start; during Road To WC mode. Restarted game, redownloaded roster, started new road to WC......and still freezing. Anyone else having this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 10:02 PM   #2
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Game Freezing after Roster Download 6/4--PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparty21
Game is freezing at pregame screen when you hit start; during Road To WC mode. Restarted game, redownloaded roster, started new road to WC......and still freezing. Anyone else having this issue?
Nope, try taking out the disc and cleaning off any smudges.
Old 06-07-2014, 02:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Mine is freezing after the roster update as well but on 360. I can play Road to the WC with the default rosters with no problems.
Old 06-08-2014, 08:09 AM   #4
Just started!

good info, I can play Road to the WC with the default rosters with no problems.thanks
Old 06-08-2014, 10:15 PM   #5
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

Now mine is also freezing pre game with the roster update as well play road to the world cup mode with Ivory Coast.
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 01:32 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

The latest roster updates have caused a game crippling bug, at least in "Road to World Cup" mode. Some countries default home stadium has defaulted to "Amsterdam Arena". When you click on "play match" the game will freeze deader than dead. When your countries home arena is "Amsterdam", and you're not the Netherlands, you can't play any home qualifiers or friendlies or any road matches that have the bug. You can find out which match has the bug by viewing the calendar. If a match shows time and stadium then its safe to be played, if it doesn't it shouldn't be played under any circumstance unless you like hard resets. This is a list of countries that I found to have the bug so far...

Argentina
Mexico
Italy
Chile
Honduras
Ghana

I found that simulating through the matches works, but this makes the game unplayable and absolutely needs to be fixed.

Countries like USA, Ivory Coast, Japan and England does not have the bug but you can play a team that does and that would cause you to freeze.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:50 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goisles01
The latest roster updates have caused a game crippling bug, at least in "Road to World Cup" mode. Some countries default home stadium has defaulted to "Amsterdam Arena". When you click on "play match" the game will freeze deader than dead. When your countries home arena is "Amsterdam", and you're not the Netherlands, you can't play any home qualifiers or friendlies or any road matches that have the bug. You can find out which match has the bug by viewing the calendar. If a match shows time and stadium then its safe to be played, if it doesn't it shouldn't be played under any circumstance unless you like hard resets. This is a list of countries that I found to have the bug so far...

Argentina
Mexico
Italy
Chile
Honduras
Ghana

I found that simulating through the matches works, but this makes the game unplayable and absolutely needs to be fixed.

Countries like USA, Ivory Coast, Japan and England does not have the bug but you can play a team that does and that would cause you to freeze.
When this bug occurred were any of your game files corrupted after you reset your ps3? Did you have to do anything to the system or did you just restart by pressing the power button?
Old 06-10-2014, 09:11 PM   #8
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

So I went and "Reset all squads" and started a qualifying campaign with Italy and it was fine. So I guess I will just play with the default squads until they fix it.
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »