Home

FIFA 15 Features and Game Modes (360/PS3)

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Features and Game Modes (360/PS3) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2014, 06:10 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 15 Features and Game Modes (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz
Wow there inlcuding alot of what i thought next gen only stuff in gen3, impressive. Honestly this is like the only sports series which has been doing consistently great from EA, now since NHL 15 seems like its gonna be meh.
I felt the exact same way after what I heard about the differences between current gen and last gen with Madden 25. But I am happy to see that some of those changes made there way down to last gen as I am still playing last gen. I am happy to see the improved tackling, the new BPL changes (thought would be only on Current Gen), set piece control (seeing as I suck at taking free kicks), the new team management has me wicked pumped. There is one question I have though did EA extend career mode longer than 15 years. Because I think it should be at least 20-25. I want a chance to take some of the guys I develop out of my Youth Academy at like year 5 and have them finish there careers.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:15 PM   #10
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

Considering CREATION CENTRR is a web application and not a game based feature, I don't think it's not being listed here completely eliminates the possibility it's in FIFA 15. This will certainly make the difference as to if I purchase the game.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:04 PM   #11
Rookie

I will wait a couple of months before I get this. I will not buy a PS4, and I don't see why old gen EA sport games cost the same as new Gen, when the old gen have less features. Highway robbery. I'm not one who like industries heavily regulated, but the sport gaming industry is crying for more accountability. 2k and EA need some watchdogs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 11:28 AM   #12
Rookie

Relatively new to FIFA.

What kind of depth is there to the online season on PS3? Transfers, career play, etc? I assume that I can start an online season in the BPL against another friend and all other league teams will be computer-owned.

Any info is helpful. The EA website seems cryptic on the matter.

Thanks.
Old 11-21-2014, 03:15 AM   #13
Just started!

share one coupon code site for fifa 15 which i used few times
https://www.couponchief.com/fifa1314
Old 11-23-2014, 01:23 AM   #14
Just started!

shearers u

On Friday night,shearers ugg boots australia, the Sharks overcame a pair of third period deficits en route to a 5 4 shootout win over the Edmonton Oilers. The game featured Dany Heatley's first trip to Edmonton since he vetoed a trade that would have put him in an Oilers sweater. Not surprisingly, the Rexall Place crowd spent a good portion of the evening booing Heatley, who didn't seem all that bothered by it.. Try a denim jacket with light ombre washes " it can take you from daywear to evening cocktails, by pairing it with a denim pant or a dress in lieu of a blazer, she says. For a slimmer leg look, try a blue on blue tie dyed ombre look. Or try pairing a gun metal top or sweater with a pastel green or pink ombre jean. "Well. I think her nam Rutlii or something like that?" Most likely it sound just a little off from how it should sound. Hopefully still close enough to know who it is. VOTE FOR THE GREATEST STADIUM MOMENTFrank Sarayli grew up in Brooklyn, and has been coming to the Stadium for three decades. He has a season ticket package,donde comprar botas ugg en barcelona, teaching his love of the game to his father,bolsos ugg baratos, Abdul Mecit Sarayli,moncler outlet in barcelona, a Turkish immigrant. It was only a few days ago that the idea came to Frank: what better time to bring Adem to the Stadium for the first time than on the final night? And what better time for his second trip than next April, on Opening Day across the street?. He picked up three more Grammys in 2013. Thursday, Oct. 9. Was 34 16 near the end of the half, and as the game progressed,ropa moncler en barcelona, the Wolverines seemed to become increasingly reliant on long jumpers from just inside the 3 point line. We were pretty bad today, especially in the first half, Michigan Nik Stauskas said. Dug ourselves into a big hole we really couldn get out of. This just in: there are only 27 shopping days until Christmas. That,descuentos ugg australia, of course, means that I have 26 more days to prepare for my last minute shopping adventure, which kicks off after work on Dec. 24. All that is left is books and other little and a stereo. Thanks to all the gift givers thus far,ugg espaņa gorros, as well as those yet to be received. The bachelorette party was a blast,tienda moncler en nueva york, but if anyone knows what happened to that camera, let me know asap. I decided to cease publication as of the November issue. I want to pursue some other activities,comprar uggs en madrid, some of which are related to Germanna. My contributions will become more sporadic. And after all they achieved since January, that sounds strange indeed. NHL,botas ugg australia corte ingles, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. And the National Hockey League.. barbour on line espaņa 5311 outlet moncler madrid 4788 botas ugg imitacion online 6409 plumiferos
Old 12-24-2017, 05:38 PM   #15
Banned

rookies techniques for building a first home obtain

Nike Cortez Free Prior to going out and select your health insurance policy or carrier, ensure that you check around and learn what every person is offering. You will find loads of health care insurance service providers on the market at the precise moment so you want to be sure that you find a single that is a excellent match for your family. If you have a customer who may have a birthday party, make certain you send out a followup e mail that includes a pleased birthday party information upon it. Add a demand in the email that informs this individual to see a selected place. The concluding might include the link that informs them that it is achievable to become a client by clicking on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2017, 05:39 PM   #16
Banned

affordable your healthful hair you would like

Timberland Amsterdam Schoenen For allergies sufferers that are specifically understanding of frequent contaminants, it is important to lessen or totally avoid using the hands to feel their encounters. Surface area contaminants can be transmitted from the hands to fine places much like the jaws, eye and nasal area. Pressing your face with filthy hands may also lead to pimples. The health advantages of juicing are something no-one should be without. The easiest method to improve your well being via juicing is always to obtain a comprehensive comprehension of the nutritional vitamins you are able to draw out via different kinds of foods and how to have the tastiest permutations. Make use of this assistance in your gain and it is possible to acquire nutrition that you were missing well before.Easy To Understand Strategies For An Incredible Trip

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »