Home

PS3/XBOX 360 Reviews FIFA 15

This is a discussion on PS3/XBOX 360 Reviews FIFA 15 within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2014, 10:47 AM   #1
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16
PS3/XBOX 360 Reviews FIFA 15

I am going to assume reviews for "current gen" are going to be "lite" at best. That being the case, please post detailed reviews here. Specifically, what do we not get? I know the emotion and the visuals - but more on specific game play and career mode.

I am going to buy eventually, but swamped at work so eager to hear impressions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 04:07 PM   #2
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: PS3/XBOX 360 Reviews FIFA 15

Im about to play my first game right now, I love fifa and have been play in it for years so ill post my impressions. I liked the demo though
Old 09-23-2014, 04:08 PM   #3
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

I just hope they fixed that youth player duplicate bug in career mode. Oh wait its ea...lol
Old 09-24-2014, 12:57 PM   #4
Rookie

emark182's Arena

I started a career and played one game last night. From what I can tell all of the career mode layout is pretty much the same. You can add different team sheets for your club which is pretty cool. Also the selection of players for your roster is presented a little different. A little difficult to get used to at first, it is not presented as a "list" and cuts down on seeing a lot of players on your team on one screen (you have to scroll a bit more). Also, switching between menus has been sped up. This drove me nuts on last year's game. It was so slow to go between each of the screens.

As for the gameplay. I only got about 15 minutes in. It was pretty decent. More collision animations, you can select different strategies on corners and free kicks, and the crowd seem to be more interactive. I played with an English League 2 team and you could tell the seats were empty. I can't remember how it was done last year, but I think all the games looked as it they were "Sold Out". I wonder if the seats fill up as your team gets better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »