Home

THE FERRET'S NEXT GEN LEGENDARY ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

This is a discussion on THE FERRET'S NEXT GEN LEGENDARY ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2013, 12:10 PM   #41
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: THE FERRET'S NEXT GEN LEGENDARY ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I meant, do they actually put up shots?

Sorry for the confusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Depends on team and it is game to game but yet they do...I've seen games where the CPU will put up 24 shots, and games where they only get 5 shots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2013, 08:46 PM   #42
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Feeling real good about the current slider set...I really think this might be it. I play Swansea next and then league leader Liverpool..Think I'll settle after Liverpool. Website is current and updated.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:19 AM   #43
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Sorry no response, work, I am having a blast with these in my newcastle CM, only adjustment I made is lower skill level, ive lost stick skills in old age, haha, no shame just the reality, same with Madden and NBA 2k where I play on all pro and all star. I play those games with default sliders with only a few slight adjustments. Same here, thats why your sliders should work on any level, not far from default.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:56 AM   #44
Just started!

OVR: 0

Just firstly wanted to say thanks Ferret for these sliders. Have really enjoyed trying them.

I must admit, though, that I think I'm doing a little too well in my career mode now I'm using them! I in no way consider myself particularly adept at FIFA but I'm top of the table going into December as Southampton. I know we've had a good start in the Premier League an all but beat Chelsea and Man City in my most recent two games last night!

Are there any particular sliders you would recommend tweaking? I don't especially want to make my team worse (don't like it when my players feel artificially nerfed) but would like the CPU to put up a better show I guess.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:09 AM   #45
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanjoTed
Just firstly wanted to say thanks Ferret for these sliders. Have really enjoyed trying them.

I must admit, though, that I think I'm doing a little too well in my career mode now I'm using them! I in no way consider myself particularly adept at FIFA but I'm top of the table going into December as Southampton. I know we've had a good start in the Premier League an all but beat Chelsea and Man City in my most recent two games last night!

Are there any particular sliders you would recommend tweaking? I don't especially want to make my team worse (don't like it when my players feel artificially nerfed) but would like the CPU to put up a better show I guess.
Quickest things to change it up may be to lower your marking by one, and/or increase cpu acceleration to make it even with yours. These two things have a great impact. Most likely I will adjust for myself eventually, but I want to see what stats look like after an entire season, so I'll probably roll with what I have on the first page right now.

Are you playing on Legendary? I only ask because while I have some tough matches I do blow out teams at time and it gives me pause. I admit playing with Soton it would give me greater pause. Try lowering marking first. I may try testing equal acceleration after a few more matches, but my first run through at equal acceleration I had no space to do anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2013, 10:11 AM   #46
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Sorry no response, work, I am having a blast with these in my newcastle CM, only adjustment I made is lower skill level, ive lost stick skills in old age, haha, no shame just the reality, same with Madden and NBA 2k where I play on all pro and all star. I play those games with default sliders with only a few slight adjustments. Same here, thats why your sliders should work on any level, not far from default.
Yeah, I hear ya' on not getting any younger, hence I no longer play full manual...not enough time to practice/play. I like being able to pick it up play a game or two at night, and have feel good about how it plays.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #47
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenferret
Quickest things to change it up may be to lower your marking by one, and/or increase cpu acceleration to make it even with yours. These two things have a great impact. Most likely I will adjust for myself eventually, but I want to see what stats look like after an entire season, so I'll probably roll with what I have on the first page right now.

Are you playing on Legendary? I only ask because while I have some tough matches I do blow out teams at time and it gives me pause. I admit playing with Soton it would give me greater pause. Try lowering marking first. I may try testing equal acceleration after a few more matches, but my first run through at equal acceleration I had no space to do anything.
Yeah, I'm on Legendary. Will give those a go. Thanks very much.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:38 AM   #48
Rookie

I tried the original set you posted on 6 min halves, and it just didn't feel right, I'll list the reaasons below.

Not enough space in the final third, the CPU always camp in their own half, and try to counter a lot.

But then there is another side of the CPU that tries to pass it into the goal, hardly taking shots outside the box.

Maybe these issues are repeated to gameplay, rather than these sliders, I'm not sure, but these just didn't feel right on 6 mins.

I would like to keep it at 6 mins, but I'm not sure which sliders to adjust so I get a little more space, but something needs to change if using lower halves.

If anyone has got any ideas I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »