Home

Old 09-20-2014, 03:44 PM   #9
Rookie

BlitzkriegBlueLondon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Referee's

Hi guys, I have something that made me happy with FIFA 15 compared to 14, FOULS. It was the first time I saw the CPU making fouls and that make me more excited for CM, with the proper sliders of the kinds like Orion.

Just look at it. I've played with CFC(World Class) and I've made just 2 fouls meanwhile FCB made 5. This, for me, is amazing in a FIFA game that never, ever, has fouls.

What your thoughts?

Last edited by BlitzkriegBlueLondon; 09-20-2014 at 10:52 PM.
Old 09-23-2014, 07:40 AM   #10
Rookie

Fouls definitely exist in FIFA 15, thank god.

In FIFA 14 I almost always ended the game with less tackles yet more fouls and yellow cards, while the CPU had way more tackles but almost zero fouls and yellow cards, even though they'd sometimes just straight up murder some of my dudes and get away with it, lol.

Not this time though, the ref actually blows the whistle and pulls out his cards when the cpu is breaking my player's legs.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:59 PM   #11
Rookie

The fouls that the referees give can infuriate! I've made fantastic sliding tackles, where I've won the ball, yet get given a yellow card! The computer though seems to know exactly when and where you're passing on world class difficulty, which is so unrealistic!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 09:57 AM   #12
Rookie

Onlyfutbol86's Arena

Also if you guys were not aware, there is a list on this forum (not in sliders section) that lists each ref and their foul/card strictness.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »