Home

Orion523 FIFA 15 Full Manual Sim Slider Set

This is a discussion on Orion523 FIFA 15 Full Manual Sim Slider Set within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2014, 05:06 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Orion523 FIFA 15 Full Manual Sim Slider Set

Loving these sliders. Just played two games and had a blast. The first game I played was Crystal Palace vs. West Brom and I ended up losing 3-2. They got me with a counter attack and scored in the 94th minute. The 2nd game was Hull City vs. QPR and ended up drawing 3-3. I actually thought I took the lead in the 104th minute, but they got me with the new late offside goal feature.

Just out of curiosity, what is the ideal shot amount? The first game I had 10 shots for both sides and in the 2nd game I had 15 shots to the CPU's 18 shots. Those seem like good amounts to me, but would like to get other opinions.
Old 09-24-2014, 05:09 PM   #58
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Dunno. Try it out!
i most certainly will! ill have some feedback for you mid next week hopefully. let you know if there is anything majorly different. i have heard that the controls are more responsive on PC so if that is indeed the case then i believe there might be some subtle differences between the two systems in terms of sliders. i will be sure to let you know either way. really love the sliders you always put out, theyve made the game a lot more realistic for me so any input i can give to hone them in even more i will try but usually they are spot on for ps4!
Old 09-24-2014, 05:13 PM   #59
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Nah man, there's no way to manipulate the CPU to defend in a way that would benefit you. That's a good try tho lol. You can try attacking them in the space between the fullbacks and CB's, forcing them back inside.
I actually think working with team tactics will help this. I'm going to mess with the tactics of the oppostions to see if this changes anything. I change the CPU line width to 30
Old 09-24-2014, 05:54 PM   #60
Rookie

BDoTx's Arena

theres really no figure you can put on whats a lot of shots or not unless its always in the 20s 30s....in real life chelsea VS bolton, chelsea had 30 shots total, around half on target. bolton had 4 shots total for the match. its really a toss up.
Old 09-24-2014, 05:55 PM   #61
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

Thanks of the early slider, Orion. Even if i'm not on next gen (and i won't even buy FIFA15 for the old gen consoles) it's always good to see the effort and time you put on these sliders to fix the game (or should i say, "tailor it to our tastes"?). I hope we can have Gonira's help this year, as you've said, he is brilliant when it comes to the "line sliders".

I just can't wait to buy a PS4 just for this, cause in all honesty, i don't see a good reason to buy a next gen system other than FIFA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 06:03 PM   #62
Rookie

BDoTx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorkaos
Thanks of the early slider, Orion. Even if i'm not on next gen (and i won't even buy FIFA15 for the old gen consoles) it's always good to see the effort and time you put on these sliders to fix the game (or should i say, "tailor it to our tastes"?). I hope we can have Gonira's help this year, as you've said, he is brilliant when it comes to the "line sliders".

I just can't wait to buy a PS4 just for this, cause in all honesty, i don't see a good reason to buy a next gen system other than FIFA.

you serious about that last statement? lol
Old 09-24-2014, 06:45 PM   #63
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDoTx
theres really no figure you can put on whats a lot of shots or not unless its always in the 20s 30s....in real life chelsea VS bolton, chelsea had 30 shots total, around half on target. bolton had 4 shots total for the match. its really a toss up.
You should be around 27 combined shots a game as that is the average in the EPL. In other words, you should get between 18-35 combined shots every game. And you should be averaging 23-30 over multiple games. My stats have varied from 17 combined shots to 31.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:55 PM   #64
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm gonna play with some of these, but I will admit I don't think sliders have a huge impact as I'm seeing much of what you guys are running with only tweaking marking (45cpu/55human), and cpu pass error set at 75.

I had Costa injured for eight weeks broken metatarsals in the first game.

I'll get a thread going for the assisted/semi players.

I'm also finding that lines are working alright on default. I'm getting a good mix of attacks on the wing and through the middle, I'll be following your line tests, but know they can greatly affect how the game plays.

Your sliders have always worked as a great base, so there's no reason they shouldn't this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »