Home

Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders

This is a discussion on Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2014, 06:40 AM   #9
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine88
Thanks so much, I was a bit sceptical about sprint speed at 25, but combined with fidel ini it really makes for realistic running. I feel that the default shot speed is way too high, not every shot should feel like it came out of a cannon. teh line settings seem pretty balanced out of the box so far this year. I dont feel the need to drop the defence deeper as chipped through balls are not as OP as they used to be. From looking at the sliders accompanying the mod, fidel has set first touch slightly higher at 55. do you think this is too high?
I wouldn't go higher than 52 with his ini.
Last game I played Leicester(me) vs Arsenal. Final score 0-1.
Passing % was 76% / 77%.
Shots 6/15
On target 2/4 (though from the replays I counted 6 on target for the cpu)
Fouls 4-7
Old 09-28-2014, 04:14 PM   #10
Rookie

Valisen's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm going to be trying this out. Really like what Fidel does with his .ini but I prefer playing on Legendary. So gonna see what happens with your sliders and mess around. Let me know any tweaks and progress you make.
Old 09-29-2014, 05:35 AM   #11
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

A small change in the set, shot speed at 48 for both hum/cpu.
Biggest change is the recommendation of 15 minutes halves as it slows down the gameplay to ultra realistic pace. It seems that EA coded differently the speed depending on the duration of halves. It's really annoying that we have to find all these things by ourselves as there's no feedback or any explanation by EA devs.
Also changing line sliders breaks completely team individuality so I suggest not messing with those.
This set now is nearly final. Many thanks to Fidel.
Any feedback again appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 10:29 AM   #12
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Biggest change is the recommendation of 15 minutes halves as it slows down the gameplay to ultra realistic pace. It seems that EA coded differently the speed depending on the duration of halves. It's really annoying that we have to find all these things by ourselves as there's no feedback or any explanation by EA devs.
Also changing line sliders breaks completely team individuality so I suggest not messing with those.
ive only played about 4 games so far... 2 on world class, 2 on legendary. i can definitely say, these sliders along with fidel's gameplay are certainly a lot more effective/better on legendary, so i will stick there. IMO the speed is just slightly too slow (this is just for me) so i tweaked mine up a bit and it plays great. since ive only played 4 games, i dont have the greatest read on the line settings, ive had a few goals where the CPU just sneaks right in or is left wide open, but this could be a marking thing, or just me playing crummy defense, so im going to play a few more and let you know some results if this keeps happening. other than that i think these are great. passing %'s for CPU teams is pretty on point, ive played (PSG, Sevilla, Everton, and Chelsea) and all games the passing for the CPU was around 80-85% which i think is great in my book!
Old 09-29-2014, 02:33 PM   #13
MVP

Garrett67's Arena

OVR: 20

I played only one game with these on Pro difficulty (and the ini file). I liked how it felt overall and I saw some things that I think made the game feel like I was watching a match. (I lost 2-1 btw).

The only thing I didn't like was the players still felt too fast to me, just a little bit. I don't know if its the actual speed of their movement along the ground or the speed of the animations, if that makes sense.

Either way, I'll drop that down a bit. Its not your setting or anything, its just my preference.

Great job!

Xbox 360: Garrett67
Playstation: Bean1967
Steam: Axemaster5150

Last edited by Garrett67; 09-29-2014 at 02:40 PM.
Old 09-29-2014, 02:39 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Youre absolutely correct about messing with the lines, i dropped height to 49 and length to 48 and now every team plays short tiki taka. part of me feels that pass speed should match shot speed and makes a huge difference to the pace of the game when set to 48. quick counters are still possible but slower build up looks more natural now
Old 09-30-2014, 09:48 AM   #15
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

so i downloaded the updated fidel files... i must not have done something right the first time lol i checked for the ball in the arena this time to make sure i did it right and i did. this time around... i adjusted the sliders again back to the speed you said was best, and yea its definitely much faster than it was when i loaded the mod the first time, so i definitely dont think the mod was working i must have done somethign wrong cause now its great. im still losing a bunch but i think i just have to get used to playing again, all i know is, for my first year on PC im effin loving it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 03:45 PM   #16
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

Version 2.0 of Fidel's ini is out now. I will post any updates/observations after some extended testing. New improvements as posted by Fidel:

DETAILS/FIX LIST/NEW TWEAKS:
- First step tweaking the ADAPTIVE DIFFICULTY behavior included in FIFA 15 (on study phase, soon other news and tips, is just the start)
- Disabled many important CPUAI Cheats (big impact on the gameplay)
- CPUAI Players now look around and control the ball a lot (without run run run and pass like crazy)
- CPUAI Team/Players now try to find out how to beat your defence (big impact on the gameplay)
- Increased globally CPUAI difficulty (strong defence, but realistic)
- Increased CPUAI tackles, shirt pulls and fouls
- Increased CPUAI Dribble attempt and walking dribble idle (big impact on the gameplay)
- New Team's attacking and defending styles (big impact on the gameplay)
- Now the CPUAI when pressed try to find out good pass, also back pass
- Tweaked top spin volley shot value (it unlock new fantastic shot trajectories)
- Increased CPUAI shot attempt from outside penalty area
- Big impact of weather conditions in the gameplay (unbelievable matches during the rain)
- Decreased globally game speed
- Full Practice Arena Mode Unlock (press start on arena mode)

Last edited by fearwhatnow; 09-30-2014 at 03:47 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »