Home

Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders

This is a discussion on Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2014, 12:21 PM   #33
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by japsubie
by 7 do you mean 70? i have my passing error for cpu up at 72 cause i believe thats what your sliders originally were... i will try to set to 50 as you say... did you ever find your post where you edited your sliders? id love to take a look.
Nope I mean 07. The post is on the Fifa 15 impressions thread.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:26 PM   #34
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Nope I mean 07. The post is on the Fifa 15 impressions thread.
ok i found your post, totally makes sense now, what a discovery. i wish i knew more about editing and stuff lol thanks for dealing with all these questions ive had its really helped me out A LOT. going to change it back to default today and see how that affects the game...
Old 10-02-2014, 03:11 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
I would gladly take high passing accuracy % just to see decent cpu build up. That's not the case though. I tested with both 7 and default 50 against Everton. At 7 Everton crashed me. Really crashed me. Yes they were playing fantastically, their build up was superb, backpassing, crossing, changing sides but I really was frustrated. They had 91% and it felt like 140%. I was begging for mercy really. Maybe in World Class it will be a little more relaxing but I don't think I'll try it again.
At default 50 though it was good. I saw a decent build up, more human like with errors and I held them at 82%. Fortunately the ini already has values that deal with such "problems". That's why most of my sliders are at default.
This is really interesting to know, I think I wrong attributed this lack of individual playing style to the line settings earlier, I findd thought that on 50 the cpus % is too low, in the high 70s. I guess this is because they make less short safe passes that you get with a high error? There might be a nice balance between the 50-55 mark? Personally It think the run frequency should be dropped a little and marking should be tighter (similar to orions) but that may just be personal preference.

does anyone have any experience with fidels LOD GTX tweaker application? I wonder what the "untlra high" setting actuaklly does.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 03:18 PM   #36
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine88
This is really interesting to know, I think I wrong attributed this lack of individual playing style to the line settings earlier, I findd thought that on 50 the cpus % is too low, in the high 70s. I guess this is because they make less short safe passes that you get with a high error? There might be a nice balance between the 50-55 mark? Personally It think the run frequency should be dropped a little and marking should be tighter (similar to orions) but that may just be personal preference.

does anyone have any experience with fidels LOD GTX tweaker application? I wonder what the "untlra high" setting actuaklly does.
im definitely going to set the CPU pass error back to default 50 and see how that does while leaving all of the other sliders the same as what was originally posted by fearwhatnow. interesting you say the marking should be tighter, i feel like human controlled teams the marking could be better but for the CPU i feel like they mark me very well, especially when im getting in close to the 18 box its tough to get a clean shot off and be accurate because they come barreling down on me very quickly.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:43 AM   #37
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

Quote:
im definitely going to set the CPU pass error back to default 50 and see how that does while leaving all of the other sliders the same as what was originally posted by fearwhatnow. interesting you say the marking should be tighter, i feel like human controlled teams the marking could be better but for the CPU i feel like they mark me very well, especially when im getting in close to the 18 box its tough to get a clean shot off and be accurate because they come barreling down on me very quickly.
The slider set combined with the ini on Legendary is kinda hardcore. I play with Leicester and apply several tactics ingame as cpu is smart enough to adapt. With this slider set most teams play to their strength. So far I've managed only 2 wins against similar or somewhat lower rating teams than Leicester. I managed to draw some games by parking the bus but mostly I lose. If I get behind 0-1 it's quite difficult to comeback and that's realistic for the team I'm using.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:13 AM   #38
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

Quote:
The slider set combined with the ini on Legendary is kinda hardcore. I play with Leicester and apply several tactics ingame as cpu is smart enough to adapt. With this slider set most teams play to their strength. So far I've managed only 2 wins against similar or somewhat lower rating teams than Leicester. I managed to draw some games by parking the bus but mostly I lose. If I get behind 0-1 it's quite difficult to comeback and that's realistic for the team I'm using.
yes but i love it this way, its real! and i plan to do my leicester career once the rosters are fixed so this sounds good to me!

EDIT: i set the passing error for the CPU back to default 50 and i got housed. my first match was a little closer than the second, but my first match i was playing a way lower team, second match was chelsea vs. man city and i got completely owned by man city. i think i am going to try and set the passing error for CPU between 50-55 and see how that is, they didnt seem to make any errors at all really on 50. it is probably due to my skill level however, i think i just need to tweak now and find my skill level within these sliders cause its definitely not very far off.

Last edited by japsubie; 10-03-2014 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:09 AM   #39
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

Quote:
yes but i love it this way, its real! and i plan to do my leicester career once the rosters are fixed so this sounds good to me!

EDIT: i set the passing error for the CPU back to default 50 and i got housed. my first match was a little closer than the second, but my first match i was playing a way lower team, second match was chelsea vs. man city and i got completely owned by man city. i think i am going to try and set the passing error for CPU between 50-55 and see how that is, they didnt seem to make any errors at all really on 50. it is probably due to my skill level however, i think i just need to tweak now and find my skill level within these sliders cause its definitely not very far off.
Updated the OP. Pass error again at 72.
I'll try testing it at 50 but combined with user positional marking at 75.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:15 AM   #40
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

Quote:
Updated the OP. Pass error again at 72.
I'll try testing it at 50 but combined with user positional marking at 75.
i agree with the pass error, granted i only played a few games this morning with the pass error at 50, but in those games it seemed to me like the build up (for the most part) was pretty much the same. i did see SLIGHTLY more passing back in the build up, but really it wasn't much different and the pass % was amazingly different, they had much higher completion %. i feel the games that i played with it at 72 just seemed to feel better, more fluid. i was going to ask about the marking as well because i felt that could be slightly tighter on the human side of things. i did hear that marking, the higher the slider, the more players become out of position, so let me know what you see with it at 75...

EDIT: Also, if you have time... see what it would play like if CPU pass error was at 72, and HUMAN marking was at idk say, 52-53. im interested to see how well human teammates do with marking on defense with these settings. if you dont have time i understand.

EDIT #2: i still agree that line settings shouldn't be adjusted. i know some people have said on other threads how amazing it makes the game, but i just feel like personally thats something we shouldn't mess with because i agree that each team has their own tactics within which they have their line sliders in those tactics, i feel like altering those line settings in the Master sliders would just counteract those sliders within the teams tactics. i feel that we can adjust other sliders to even the play out without touching line settings.

also i hope you know im not discrediting any of your work at all, the work you have done is brilliant, and im just trying to work with you on finding all of the sweet spots. i feel that we have a similar style of play from what weve talked about it seems we tend to get almost the same results.

Last edited by japsubie; 10-03-2014 at 11:22 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »