Home

Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2014, 08:18 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's FIFA 15 Legendary Sliders

I've been managing usa like their a bunch or superheroes, 4-3 win vs Argentina but it was 2-1 at 47 that's realistic than 3 goals in 20 end mins. By the way they had 44 tackles I had 0 how? I don't slide much I stand tackle, fouls were a bit better, the shot now is weird I use my rb to sprint 96 speed blows by to score but his shooting is a 46 yet hits net as long as he has space.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:21 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadShadow781
I've been managing usa like their a bunch or superheroes, 4-3 win vs Argentina but it was 2-1 at 47 that's realistic than 3 goals in 20 end mins. By the way they had 44 tackles I had 0 how? I don't slide much I stand tackle, fouls were a bit better, the shot now is weird I use my rb to sprint 96 speed blows by to score but his shooting is a 46 yet hits net as long as he has space.
Yeah, the pace thing is really strange to me. I am finalizing Version 2 actually, what is on the OP as beta is definitely changing because I'm not able to digest the end to end attack with the line settings the way they are. I also made a change to Sprint and Acceleration.

I'll post it shortly when I get home. This game has so much good within it - it's just a matter of getting the right combo to make it play the right way. It's fun and frustrating all at the same time.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:31 PM   #59
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yeah, the pace thing is really strange to me. I am finalizing Version 2 actually, what is on the OP as beta is definitely changing because I'm not able to digest the end to end attack with the line settings the way they are. I also made a change to Sprint and Acceleration.

I'll post it shortly when I get home. This game has so much good within it - it's just a matter of getting the right combo to make it play the right way. It's fun and frustrating all at the same time.
Played 6 games with the original set from yesterday and saw 4 total fouls. My issue with Legendary is the reaction cheat of the CPU and while they are more aggressive, everything they do is perfect which likely results in less fouls being called. Secondly, because they are usually faster and quicker it's very difficult to even make a tackle let alone foul.

The CPU attacks the same way every....single....time. Dribble too much, pass around, the box, dribble some more, get it to the top of the box, make a physically impossible cut back move and depending on the scenario of the game it's either a goal, a diving save, or an explicable miss. The offline game is a freaking scripted mess.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:38 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Played 6 games with the original set from yesterday and saw 4 total fouls. My issue with Legendary is the reaction cheat of the CPU and while they are more aggressive, everything they do is perfect which likely results in less fouls being called. Secondly, because they are usually faster and quicker it's very difficult to even make a tackle let alone foul.

The CPU attacks the same way every....single....time. Dribble too much, pass around, the box, dribble some more, get it to the top of the box, make a physically impossible cut back move and depending on the scenario of the game it's either a goal, a diving save, or an explicable miss. The offline game is a freaking scripted mess.
It's definitely a mess, but the sliders section is where we try to clean it up, Riz! I still remember it was you that made me give FIFA a shot in FIFA 11, so it's your fault I'll get slideritis

Version 1 was definitely needing improvement. Version 2 beta actually does as well, especially if you're looking for a slower build up. I am close to finalizing it though, but need more testing before I jump the gun and end up with 20 different versions here. I definitely need you to test it as I know you and I look for the same things in this game.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:44 PM   #61
Rookie

HawaiianRush's Arena

OVR: 3

Matt's sliders are here! Thank the Baby Jesus...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 08:49 PM   #62
MVP

therizing02's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
It's definitely a mess, but the sliders section is where we try to clean it up, Riz! I still remember it was you that made me give FIFA a shot in FIFA 11, so it's your fault I'll get slideritis

Version 1 was definitely needing improvement. Version 2 beta actually does as well, especially if you're looking for a slower build up. I am close to finalizing it though, but need more testing before I jump the gun and end up with 20 different versions here. I definitely need you to test it as I know you and I look for the same things in this game.
Haha! I will participate until PES comes out.....I think. What is the reasoning behind keeping the goalies at 20? Also, I notice a lot of huge swings in slider values from version to version.

One thing that I was able to get to with FIFA 14, was lower line settings and higher run frequency made a great game. I was late to the XBONE version but that game was pretty good, but the lack of fouls just kills this game to me. I just can't play a game like that anymore. Defending, attacking, and set pieces are the three phases of football. FIFA is missing a third of the game. It's been there forever, it's a calculated design decision by the dev team and I'm effing over it.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:54 PM   #63
MVP

therizing02's Arena

This is the typical CPU attack in all of my games...It's a scripted mess. If I could find a way to eliminate this nonsense the game will be playable, but as of now I feel like every goal I give up is because of a switching problem, a BS cut back like you just saw, or a stoppage time goal. I never fell like I get "out tacticed". Hope that makes sense.

Last edited by therizing02; 09-28-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:17 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
This is the typical CPU attack in all of my games...It's a scripted mess. If I could find a way to eliminate this nonsense the game will be playable, but as of now I feel like every goal I give up is because of a switching problem, a BS cut back like you just saw, or a stoppage time goal. I never fell like I get "out tacticed". Hope that makes sense.

Yes, that's a problem - and I completely understand.

My goal with this version is to get the tightness and give there a chance to take a breath, not just go-go-go like it is.

The versions vary big time. If anything, I should call them Chapters instead of Versions because my approach changes as I discover more and more. I know it can be frustrating for some, but that's how I play - I try to get to the extreme of one side, then decide if I'm going to use it as a base. Right now, I'm still finding that base.

I'm posting Version 2 in about 10 mins, just have to test one more thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »