Home

Gnemi's FIFA 2015 House of Hybrid | Career Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Gnemi's FIFA 2015 House of Hybrid | Career Mode Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2014, 06:13 PM   #1
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7
Gnemi's FIFA 2015 House of Hybrid | Career Mode Sliders

These sliders are based mostly on the excellent research Matt poured into his slider experiments. I, again, want to advance a house rule for Career Mode if your skills are not quite up to scratch or you want to enjoy a bit of homefield advantage "realism". Use Professional difficulty for HOME fixtures, use World Class for AWAY fixtures, or some variation on that theme. It makes the game pretty rich. For neutral fixtures, e.g. cup finals, use the harder difficulty.

Professional is now a fairly excellent alternative to World Class, but I still recommend World Class as the default. Legendary is silly and filled with cheating CPU gimmickry, but I digress.

One final note: Another reason for my posting these sliders is based on the 10 minute halves limitation. I played 15 minute halves last year and found it equal parts immersive and exhausting. I don't have the time or patience this year for that. Hence, my decision to use Matt's sliders as a foundation, with a few tweaks to open the game up a bit and compensate for my not-quite-ninja skills. I don't use finishing moves / street fighter combos when I play. I believe in a SIM experience, but I want to enjoy that experience 20 minutes at a time. Because of the 10 minute halves length, you'll typically see around 14-20 combined shots on goal and lower goal totals. I'd be surprised if there are more than 2.5 goals per game with these sliders. I defend well enough and attack poorly enough to get that average anyway. Hah!

-----
UPDATE | October 31, 2014: I highly/intensely/categorically recommend that you use Fidel's gameplay mod. How does it work? Easy, you download a tiny text file, called cl.ini - then simply copy and paste it into your FIFA 15 directory. There are many things that Fidel addressed with his mod, but primarily he addresses the insane CPU pressure/tackling while improving significantly the ability for humans and human AI to defend. It's truly essential. Because I use this mod, I cannot speak for how my sliders will play without them.
------

v1.1

Controls: Full Manual
Difficulty: World Class (or Professional for home fixtures)
Halves: 10 Minutes
Speed: Slow

Human/CPU

Sprint: 42/42
Acceleration: 50/50
Shot Error: 52/55
Pass Error: 53/68
Shot Speed: 48/48
Pass Speed: 50/50
GK Ability: 45/40
Marking: 50/45
Run Frequency: 40/25
Line Height: 58/58
Line Length: 42/42
Line Width: 38/38
Fullbacks: 60/60
First Touch Control: 60/75

Previous Versions:
Spoiler

Last edited by Gnemi; 10-31-2014 at 10:21 AM. Reason: clarifications
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 06:36 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Gnemi's FIFA 2015 House of Hybrid | Career Mode Sliders

Wow, 34 for acceleration? When I've gone that low it's impossible to keep up with the CPU attack on legendary.

I trust your judgement though. These look nice, thanks for the comments on mine and using them as a base. I'll definitely be checking them out to see how they play. Good work!
Old 10-09-2014, 06:42 PM   #3
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Wow, 34 for acceleration? When I've gone that low it's impossible to keep up with the CPU attack on legendary.

I trust your judgement though. These look nice, thanks for the comments on mine and using them as a base. I'll definitely be checking them out to see how they play. Good work!
haha, dammit, that was a typo...
Old 10-09-2014, 07:10 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Ha, I was going to say - I hadn't tested on WC before, so if that were the case, I'd be all over it
Old 10-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #5
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

OVR: 2

Love your home/away switch ups...testing a variation of it with shot error for home and away games. My sliders have human shot error at 51 and cpu at 52. The realism is there, but for the challenge I'm testing the idea of reversing shot error for home and away to give home field advantage to the home team and then in neutral venues doing 52 shot error for both teams.

Great Idea!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 11:45 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
These sliders look great, just so I'm clear what is acceleration and sprint suppose to be?
Old 10-11-2014, 12:35 PM   #7
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyGolfGuy
These sliders look great, just so I'm clear what is acceleration and sprint suppose to be?

They're correct in the OP: 34/48 for both HUM and CPU. Hope you enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2014, 08:23 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Looks great but i'm on Orion's sliders right now. I like orion's sliders and i'm not that fond of switching in the middle of a season. Is there anyone who tested these and could tell me what the differemce is. Gnemi is it compatible with oldgen? Sadly i'm playing X360. Usually i played manual sliders on 6 minutes. This year that is nearly impossible so im playing 10 minutes and it is working out great!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »