Home

FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2014, 02:10 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 15 OS Community Sliders

Well, what have I to say? it is a pleasure for the eyes to see your movies.

Too bad for me that with these settings, I can touch only a ball, the kick-off
(maybe because I have more familiarity with PES), but it's time for me to learn how to play FIFA.
Congratulations guys, great job!
Old 10-31-2014, 02:17 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDrop
Played a test game and I'm honestly not sure if I like them or not. I can't make up my mind.
What is holding you back? Post up a video like you do - I'd like to see that action since we play pretty similarly in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimuccio63
Well, what have I to say? it is a pleasure for the eyes to see your movies.

(maybe because I have more familiarity with PES), but it's time for me to learn how to play FIFA.
Sounds like you're not getting the ball? As in the CPU is not giving it to you? Please explain - thanks
Old 10-31-2014, 02:23 PM   #59
Rookie

Hey, Matt or Orion! Does the type of defending matters? Just because Matt's last slider mentioned legacy defending.
Old 10-31-2014, 02:30 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimuccio63
The difference is in PES you have a button that is like the contain button in FIFA, BUT in PES, the player doesn´t stop near the player with the ball, it actually try´s to steal it. In FIFA, you need to press the tackle button, it requires a LOT of timing and still is very hard sometimes to get the ball away from them...
Old 10-31-2014, 02:44 PM   #61
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
What is holding you back? Post up a video like you do - I'd like to see that action since we play pretty similarly in the past.
I loved the freedom of Orion's sliders, as in, teams would let me pass it around in their half as long as I didn't actually pose a threat. Even though they let me pass it around, it was very hard to actually find a hole in their defence, unless I sped up the play by one-touch passing it and sometimes I created gorgeous plays like that. This seems near impossible in the community set because the middle is clogged up when you're in their final third but I bet if it happens it'll be absolutely awesome. This set is realistic though, can't be denied. I'm also kindof worried about the variety of goals. Just played a game where I scored two one-on-ones with the keeper.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2014, 02:54 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalera
Hey, Matt or Orion! Does the type of defending matters? Just because Matt's last slider mentioned legacy defending.
I only use legacy, someone else will have to comment on Tactical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDrop
I loved the freedom of Orion's sliders, as in, teams would let me pass it around in their half as long as I didn't actually pose a threat. Even though they let me pass it around, it was very hard to actually find a hole in their defence, unless I sped up the play by one-touch passing it and sometimes I created gorgeous plays like that. This seems near impossible in the community set because the middle is clogged up when you're in their final third but I bet if it happens it'll be absolutely awesome. This set is realistic though, can't be denied. I'm also kindof worried about the variety of goals. Just played a game where I scored two one-on-ones with the keeper.
That's what line height does, it compacts the defensive third like IRL. I actually feel the CPU could be a bit tighter - but I'm picky like that.

You are more than welcome to drop the line height for the CPU to about 68-70. If you do that, I would increase User line length up by 1 though.

I personally am going to see if I can get the marking tighter by just moving the CPU's line length up 1 notch, and dropping line height for user to 70 to compensate.
Old 10-31-2014, 02:58 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Sounds like you're not getting the ball? As in the CPU is not giving it to you? Please explain - thanks
I meant my lack of skill in the game. But it is only my fault.

Playing "world class" these are my stats at halftime. Luckily I scored a goal.

Old 10-31-2014, 03:07 PM   #64
Rookie

I prefer to play on Legendary as I tested out World Class but find it a bit too easy. So if anyone wishes to play on Legendary and assisted/semi with Matt's sliders these are the changes I made. Personally I play with semi-assisted shooting and assisted for the rest and use tactical defending.

Pass Error changed from 52/52 to 52/63 - (you may increase user pass error further if you play on assisted)
GK ability changed from 65/65 to 50/50
Marking changed from 50/50 to 49/49
First Touch changed from 65/65 to 75/75

Acceleration changed from 49/49 to 50/50 - (preference - and will affect stamina more) - you can have 51/51, 50/50 or 49/49 - just depends on how fast/agile/sluggish you'd like the movement
Sprint Speed changed from 44/44 to 35/35 - when played with 50/50 or higher acceleration
Line Height changed from 71/71 to 65/65 - (preference)
Shot Speed changed from 45/45 to 50/50 - (preference)

You can lower marking from 50/50 anywhere down to 47/47 if it is too hard to break down the CPU but beware the burst exploit will be present the lower you go.

Thanks for your efforts and work Matt, great base set! I found the acceleration too sluggish for my liking but everything else is great. The line settings and run freq. work great which was the parts I was struggling on the most to incorporate although I reduced height a little bit. I was skeptical to try 50 marking on Legendary as it felt so hard to break down before but it definitely reduces the "burst" effect as the defenders really chase you down! I can see why manual players like Matt prefer World Class over Legendary as it would get really frustrating, unless you can play as well as assisted on manual, which is a tough ask indeed lol. Maybe my luck but there were 2 CPU injuries where they had to be subbed off and and 3 injuries to my players (2 out for 3 months and one minor injury) within 3 games so I reduced severity to 25.

Last edited by GalaFIFA; 10-31-2014 at 07:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »