Home

My PS3 sliders to make pro an inbetween of pro and WC

This is a discussion on My PS3 sliders to make pro an inbetween of pro and WC within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2015, 03:50 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 9
My PS3 sliders to make pro an inbetween of pro and WC

Hi

I finally got some sliders that allows me to play in Pro but to make the game harder. It's not WC difficulty, which would be too hard for me, but it allows me to really start the games not knowing that I will win, and knowing that if I want a result, especially against a good team, I'll to work for it.

First, it's on PS3. No clue if it makes any difference.
I play in Pro, 5min, slow.

Sprint: 51/52
Acceleration: 50/50
Shot Error: 51/51
Pass Error: 57/55
Shot Speed: 51/51
Pass Speed: 50/50
Injury Frequency: 25/25 (up to you, I just find there are way too much injuries for me if higher)
Injury Severity: 15/20 (even with 15 all injuries for me are above 3 weeks)
GK Ability: 50/50
Marking: 50/52
Run Frequency: 35/42
Line Height: 56/56
Line Length: 40/40
Line Width: 55/55
Fullbacks: 75/75
Power Bar: 45/ (really up to you)
Bad First Touch: 70/65

I can't promise you that you'll have the most realistic games, or that it will be perfect for you, or anything. Maybe it will, maybe it won't.
Also, I don't think this is a complete 50/50 difficulty. I think it's a bit more advantageous to me, but I can't really confirm. Let say that I want some challenge but not too much because qi want to have fun having results, and I can have those results, as long as I stay a bit focus and don't mess up too badly.
My poor defense may have an impact on it too.

So bottomline is I can't confirm it will work for you, but I was really struggling at one point, finding Pro too easy, WC too hard, and seeing my enthusiasm to play getting lowered by this struggle, and now I found a great balance for me!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »