Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 12:13 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

I started off loving the sliders and the feel of the game, but now I'm getting really frustrated.

It seems like each game is going the same way...my first touch errors are insane and on every third pass...the CPU doesn't have many and when they do they control it instantly.

My defenders seem to lose shape, while there's steal the ball from me very frequently.

Also, the other team seems faster than me at every turn, no matter if it's my fastest player against their fullback.

Maybe it's just random, but it's been irritating over the last 2 nights to say the least.

I have played on World Class before and been fine, so I'm not sure that it's a difficulty issue...just wondering if anyone else is seeing this, or if it's my fault and I'm just not playing well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 12:19 PM   #402
MVP

OVR: 6

I see a lot of people frustrated with difficulty, but i also see a lot of people playing full manual (donīt know if itīs your case in particular).

I know itīs a better experience, etc... but in this game you reaaaaaally need to be good to play full manual. Myself, im not that good and playing with the broadcast camera, the angle makes it really difficult.

Try semi for passing, shooting and crossing. Manual only for through passes.

Itīs a better, less frustrating experience in my view.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:34 PM   #403
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
I see a lot of people frustrated with difficulty, but i also see a lot of people playing full manual (donīt know if itīs your case in particular).

I know itīs a better experience, etc... but in this game you reaaaaaally need to be good to play full manual. Myself, im not that good and playing with the broadcast camera, the angle makes it really difficult.

Try semi for passing, shooting and crossing. Manual only for through passes.

Itīs a better, less frustrating experience in my view.
I am playing w/ semi instead of full manual. It's less about my passing and more abut when I'm trying to find a space to pass, the defender always comes up behind me and just takes the ball away...again it could be I'm playing poorly/incorrectly but that's how I used to play in FIFA 14 (didn't buy 15) and it worked fine so it's kind of hardwired. It's also insane just how quickly the CPU will beat my back 4, while I can't seem to crack it for an easy shot.

I'm also starting to wonder if 15 is too low for GK ability...I love that they're not catching every ball, but they really make some stupid plays now.

Sigh. Gonna keep grinding it out, just getting aggravated at myself, and wonder if I can do something to improve or if it's with the game/settings that can make it more approachable.

(I'm playing in League 2, by the way)
Old 09-25-2015, 12:35 PM   #404
Rookie

Tonyafc23's Arena

Best sliders so far pace is spot on feel the passing is a little slow at points
Old 09-25-2015, 12:40 PM   #405
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocityy
I am playing w/ semi instead of full manual. It's less about my passing and more abut when I'm trying to find a space to pass, the defender always comes up behind me and just takes the ball away...again it could be I'm playing poorly/incorrectly but that's how I used to play in FIFA 14 (didn't buy 15) and it worked fine so it's kind of hardwired. It's also insane just how quickly the CPU will beat my back 4, while I can't seem to crack it for an easy shot.

I'm also starting to wonder if 15 is too low for GK ability...I love that they're not catching every ball, but they really make some stupid plays now.

Sigh. Gonna keep grinding it out, just getting aggravated at myself, and wonder if I can do something to improve or if it's with the game/settings that can make it more approachable.

(I'm playing in League 2, by the way)
I see... well, i play with better teams so thatīs a big difference.

Also, if you put the power bar slider a bit higher, you may solve the problem of defenders coming up from behind and take the ball, since you donīt need a long press to pass with a higher power bar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 12:45 PM   #406
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I play semi, I'm not sure who plays full manual. Sliders are for the community, so that reaches beyond specific customizations other than difficulty and suggested minutes.

edit: also no where on the OP does it say full manual...just FYI
Old 09-25-2015, 12:47 PM   #407
Rookie

Tonyafc23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
I see... well, i play with better teams so thatīs a big difference.

Also, if you put the power bar slider a bit higher, you may solve the problem of defenders coming up from behind and take the ball, since you donīt need a long press to pass with a higher power bar.
How much do you personally add to the power bar
Old 09-25-2015, 12:48 PM   #408
Rookie

I got to play maybe 5 games total since I bought it. From what I see, it seems like the game is definitely less frustrating than FIFA 15. My only complaint has been my inability to get any shots on target or even get near the box of the Legendary AI. Probably because I am trying to perfect full manual controls. But should I maybe just go back to the default suggested settings or lower the difficulty?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »