Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2015, 08:22 AM   #49
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Hi orion523, read many posts about people complaining that gameplay speed is much faster with the latest patch, but these are not reliable sources.

Can you comment on that? Another placebo from the masses?
Old 09-21-2015, 09:09 AM   #50
Pro

I did start a tournament in professional but I finally started to see where the CPU lacks in this level. Its still a challenging game but its way easier to win headers, 50/50īs, its easier to driblle etc... First game was a bit tight against Chec Republic, but against Spain I won 5-1. Ronaldo was a beast in that game, he scored at 3 mins and from there he just didnīt stop winning everything. It all felt a bit too easy so I moved up to WC against Scotland. I managed to control the match but I still struggle to defend sometimes, mainly because here and there I rush to get the ball and thatīs exactly were CPU scores. The balance is perfect but I just feell like the CPU is a bit unforgiven. Match ended 2-2 with very few shots from both teams, lots of midfield play... this is a beatifull game indeed! Damn!
Old 09-21-2015, 09:10 AM   #51
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by danger donkey
Hi orion523, read many posts about people complaining that gameplay speed is much faster with the latest patch, but these are not reliable sources.

Can you comment on that? Another placebo from the masses?
I feel like people are so focused in overall pace that they start to see things they actually donīt. Played three matches today and the pace felt exactly the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 09:50 AM   #52
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicpanad
I feel like people are so focused in overall pace that they start to see things they actually donīt. Played three matches today and the pace felt exactly the same.
Thanks, glad to hear this.
I didn't really think they will change it much. It would be totally pointless, cause it would ruin much of innovations they are so proud about.

Less than a day now!
Old 09-21-2015, 09:52 AM   #53
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3

I assume the POWER BAR SETTING is NOT USER PREFERENCE this year b/c it definitely can speed up or slow down the gameplay. Should make that clear...
Old 09-21-2015, 10:37 AM   #54
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

If I can manage to stay up, I'll stream some gameplay.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2015, 11:37 AM   #55
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

First thing,gameplay speed has not changed, not in the slightest. From what I've seen of the patch, most of the work was "under the hood" stuff, very little in the way of gameplay, maybe slightly better keeper reactions? Overall I am so pleased with the game.
What I like most I think is the fact that you can absolutely control a game with a superior club, something you really could not do in the past. Using good passing clubs like Arsenal I've been able to hold 65% possession and more against inferior competition, great stuff!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 11:45 AM   #56
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
First thing,gameplay speed has not changed, not in the slightest. From what I've seen of the patch, most of the work was "under the hood" stuff, very little in the way of gameplay, maybe slightly better keeper reactions? Overall I am so pleased with the game.
What I like most I think is the fact that you can absolutely control a game with a superior club, something you really could not do in the past. Using good passing clubs like Arsenal I've been able to hold 65% possession and more against inferior competition, great stuff!
Wait, you mean the yearly cry of "I swear that patch changed the gameplay!" isn't true?! Shocking.

Can't wait to pop these sliders in tomorrow and get some games in!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »